48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse thief roll call. Rainbow chasers inc

5 posters

Go down

Horse thief roll call. Rainbow chasers inc  Empty Horse thief roll call. Rainbow chasers inc

Post  coopsta Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:43 pm

So just wondering if ya'll gonna be showin up at horse theif in the usuall spot.  Trying to round up some folks from alberta but seems like not a lot of interest from the alberta chapter this year so unfortunately your gonna have to put up with me again lmao!!!  
 So are we riding shovels to the run or is everyone trailering their rainbows to the gate so they don't get dirty?  
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Horse thief roll call. Rainbow chasers inc  Empty Re: Horse thief roll call. Rainbow chasers inc

Post  sunnydog Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Well I just bought a bombadeer 3 wheeler, fuck motorcycles you gotta balance on corners and Harley's only come in black, I wanted a purple bike with stripes...see ya there you'll recognize my trike now...sunny 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Horse thief roll call. Rainbow chasers inc  Empty Re: Horse thief roll call. Rainbow chasers inc

Post  Shakerattlenroll Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Hey folkar What a Face  ...there be 2 of us rideing down there this year as long as my bud gets the time off..think he said he had 1 day then back to ft mcmurry for work.
Not sure but I bet he will be on that 81 heritage
Me...fuck im torn tween the older and the newer:shock: 
Shakerattlenroll
Shakerattlenroll

Back to top Go down

Horse thief roll call. Rainbow chasers inc  Empty Oh ya well I got a

Post  coopsta Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Brand new FLUCK glide heritage edition 110th anniversary edition CVO dark side classic with stage 2 whatever the fuck rainbow coloured twin cam 6 spark plug all done in live to ride theme bike and a brand new trailer just to tow down to Invermere just so I can hang with all the other shovel wanna be riders Razz 
See you all there lol! 
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Is that WillieG approved w stage 12 screamin seagull kit Stringtwang??
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:14 am

im gonna drive my pick up this year,,,,,,,,im actually a fanatic of cages,,and that shovels cool and all,,, but its only a hobby......can you stop in the flats and throw it on your trailer stringtwang,,,,,,im afraid something might fall off it eh!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Horse thief roll call. Rainbow chasers inc  Empty oh fer sure fer sure

Post  coopsta Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:50 am

I made sure they put on all the most expensive chrome domahickies they had in the showroom and I only had to pay an extra 5k for the sreaming seagull stage 12 set up man....very good deal really.

Oh ya guys I also got the HD approved 4 bike trailer, so I can swing by both kimbo and the flats and load all the bikes up and take them right into the campground for you, that way you don't get them dirty or anything, but we are going to have to figure a way to keep all the dust down as I do not want to scratch up the paint.....if it seems to dusty we could always just leave them in the trailer and just have a gander at them from time to time if anyone wants to?

Oh ya and I was thinking maybe we should make up some cute name tags and I also got a good deal on these pink harley wrist band things so we can put them on and everyone will know that we are all from the shovelhead site.....I got that neato idea from the shovel.us site in the what gay thing can we do nest year at rainbow fest.....I was gonna post well you don't really need name tags and wrist bands to tell everyone your from the shovel site, the fact that you are all riding twin cams to "shovelfest" pretty much says everything we need to know!!!
Coop
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:53 am

Fuck twin cams they're old hat, I'm bringing a quad cam, one cam per valve, sounds like a sewing machine on bath salts!!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:00 am

I was gonna post well you don't really need name tags and wrist bands to tell everyone your from the shovel site, the fact that you are all riding twin cams to "shovelfest" pretty much says everything we need to know!!!
Coop

I was actually waiting for that post when i saw that thread LOL

Do It , all in fun of course Twisted Evil 

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Horse thief roll call. Rainbow chasers inc  Empty Ok Dave ya made me do it

Post  coopsta Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:29 pm

I wanted to say that last night but your post put me up to it lol. I just told them you don't need name tags just look for the guys riding twinks lol
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakerattlenroll Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:10 pm

lol ya nutbar Shocked  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Shakerattlenroll
Shakerattlenroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down