48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll Call??

5 posters

Go down

Roll Call?? Empty Roll Call??

Post  '79Lowrider Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:28 am

What's the status of the denizens of the Left Coast these days? Has anyone been personally victimised by the rising waters, of late?? Are there shortages of essentials on your local store shelves???

Later...

'79Lowrider

Back to top Go down

Roll Call?? Empty Re: Roll Call??

Post  ratman Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:06 pm

Dumb fucks in the Interior are panic buying and a lot of store shelves are empty, mostly produce, dairy and meat.

Trucks seen today from AB restocking a few independent grocery stores. The big Pattison chains get their stuff from the lower mainland so the billionaire will have to figure out another supply chain for Overwaitea, Coopers, Save-On, Buy-Low etc etc. Probably through the US.

Hwy 3 opened this afternoon for essential travel so that will be lines of semi trailers with food and supplies.
ratman
ratman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:20 am

No real hardship here in Courtenay area.Walmart is empty of some items. We went to Costco today and had no trouble getting what we needed. I think we were on the edge of the heavy rain so conditions were no worse than the normal seasonal rains here.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Unclepsycho Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:44 pm

I’m here in the NW coast of Oregon now. We were at the southern tip of that storm last week.
Only casualty I know of is 6 of the 7 humming birds that come to dads feeder are gone.
Flooding was minimal.
Roof didn’t leak at Dads. So that’s good.

Hope everyone up north is doing well.
Unclepsycho
Unclepsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:18 am

Grocery stores seem to be as understocked as usual so not noticing a change yet. The dogs and cats are sleeping close to the fireplace so winter must be here. I'm putting the finishing touches on my top end re-gasket of the Cherry Bomb. Re-installed the crossover exhaust system yesterday, wow that was interesting, allota spigots gotta line up all at once but it popped into place with a small amount of coaxing.

Doggedy
sunnydog
sunnydog

Dennman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:25 pm

Feb 2022 and things pretty much the same. I'm still here and still waiting for spring...more ever year it seems. So much work to do, too much snow to get after it.
Dog
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:08 pm

Been some nice sunny days out here this week.Cold nights with freezin of anything holdin moisture. Great outdoor workin weather as long as bare hands and metal don't meet.
Dennman
Dennman

sunnydog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down