48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another good CL ad

2 posters

Go down

Another good CL ad Empty Another good CL ad

Post  sunnydog Thu May 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Check it out:
Bad Ass Nash Truck - $5500 (Post Falls, ID)
Selling my good ol' International truck, comes fully equipped with a 8 foot 4 way Boss V plow, Dana 80's fully locked up front and rear, 12v Cummins motor with 125k on her, 5 speed and 4 tire chains with ice cleats. Interior has been completely redone inside, also have the inside of the cab Rhino-Lined.

I have about $15k in it will let go for $5500.00 CASH

If you call and think about low balling me, i will cut your balls off and feed them to my boxers!

Erich 208-691-5463 - Calls only, no TEXT OR EMAILS

Wife says I got to sell soon!!!

[i]Hmmmm....think I'll offer him $1300 cash! Sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Another good CL ad Empty Ya you should

Post  coopsta Thu May 23, 2013 10:11 pm

But in person, we could stop in on the way down south and make him an offer....I will video the whole thing lol. He sounds pretty scary, except for the fact that he threw in the part about his wife lol, she must have cut his balls off and fed them to the boxers already ROFL!!!

Stringtwang
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Another good CL ad Empty My add someday on KIJIJI

Post  coopsta Thu May 23, 2013 10:28 pm

For sale:
18 foot Larson Senza, V8 powered merc inboard. None of that new pollution shit on this bitch, she is a carb job and any fuckin moron can work on her. Comes with a couple dirty ole oars, that you can do anything you want with. If you can't pick up women with this boat, well it even comes with extra rope so you can go hang yourself.
No test pilots or throttle jocks....I would love you chat with you on the phone, but I don't give a shit about what you have to trade, or if you used to have one of these and I ain't meeting you in whatever shithole town you happen to live in. You come and look at the boat, buy it or not.
Feel free to not get ahold of me on Facebook or whatever gaylord site you may belong too.

Stringtwang!! Smile Smile
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Another good CL ad Empty Re: Another good CL ad

Post  sunnydog Sat May 25, 2013 7:54 am

Sick balls Chopper, sick balls!!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Another good CL ad Empty Re: Another good CL ad

Post  Sponsored content