48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F*%K Winter

Go down

F*%K Winter Empty F*%K Winter

Post  sunnydog on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:03 pm

I know it's a tired cliche, but I just had to get it off my chest this morning. Its been snowing all day here, sometimes hard, sometimes not-so, all it means is I gotta shovel the fuckin works again when I get home from my McJob. Fuck winter and all its likenesses!! We were hatched in a warm place somewhere back in the dark and dingy times, and I know eggs don't fricken hatch in the freezin' cold. Makes me wanna steal a Coonskin cap and fire a Musket at the skies, then transplant a '47 Knuck motor into a 1978 Honda dirtbike and ride it off a fuckin' cliff. Not that I'm bitter. rendeer
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

F*%K Winter Empty Re: F*%K Winter

Post  kootenai on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:36 pm

ahh you love it up there in the snow capital of b.c. tongue

please dont shoot meh,wit dat moosket!!!!!! affraid
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Yeah I kinda do like it santa
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Snowed here last night.Only 4" but heavy!Took out 10' of greenhouse and a 3' tree limb got my tarp shelter on the front of my shop.Truck snowed in.Horseshit to move 500' in a wheelbarrow.Fuck the white shit!!!Now the sun is out and making it all a slushy /muddy mess!!!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Ya know Denn, I think it's worse out there where it comes down so heavy and wet...at least here it's light and airy, easy to shovel if ya get right on it. Sorry to hear about how its causin' a horseshit mess. sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

F*%K Winter Empty So sunny........

Post  coopsta on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:46 pm

You shovel all winter and then you shovel all summer......hmmm interesting.....on another topic but I thinks if I lived in the snow capital I may try and find myself a deal on a snow chucker machine.....I finally broke down a couple years ago cause it always drifts in horrible in my alley and front yard with the wind....only use it maybe 5-6 times a season but when the drifts are over my knees my back loves the snow chuckka machine Very Happy
Gives me more time for hunting them pesky GE fridges lol
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:05 am

last winter we had good dump of snow and i cleared it by whippping dohnuts on my quad up and down the alley till it was flattend,,,,,,,fun,fun,fun,,,,dont need no stinkin snow blower here.... cheers drunken
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:45 pm

WELL!!!! arent us fuckin canalbillies getttin the wrath of the fuckin snow now!!!!
faarrrkkk!!!! way to finish off a fucked up day,, mind if i vent????
moms dementia seems to be kicking into overdrive,,our 2007 gmc wont fuckin shift into overdrive,ive got home jobs to catch up on out my fuckin ass,and there are certain humans in my life that are gonna get the heave ho from it,,,,,,,i hate having to broadcast my bullshit id rather keep it to myself and try to slug through it but today i truly feel im one more fraction to going quite postal!!!!!!bring me a fuckin clock tower and some fuckin shells!!!!!!!
hope all of my favorite amigos here, are doing good though,and in case i miss the actual date,,im wishing you all the best of the season.........................................................L8ter
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Hang in there Koot, it WILL get better, maybe the linkage frozen with ice on the Chevy...or a fuse gone? Call anytime.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:33 pm

thanks man,just venting,,,,,gotta get up and wrench on your motor and play the acoustics soon.......thats good therapy.. Cool
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Oh yeah man...the best therapy!! Will be back from Edmo on the 27th, hopefully you're free sometime in that frame, we will do it up with the works, might even bring the drums outta the basement. drunken
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  zaac on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:12 pm

My Chevy has a cable. Which has froze before. Crying or Very sad

On the bright side; you have a good ol' '79 Ford waitin for some attention. Very Happy

zaac
zaac

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:07 am

zaac wrote:My Chevy has a cable. Which has froze before. Crying or Very sad

On the bright side; you have a good ol' '79 Ford waitin for some attention. Very Happy

very true man,very true
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

F*%K Winter Empty You think you got troubles

Post  coopsta on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:01 pm

I think I may be stuck in Virden Manitoba on this fu$#in drilling rig for Xmas. Not lookin good for the longfork Meister Rolling Eyes
Cocksuckers anyway!!
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

F*%K Winter Empty Morden Man.

Post  h.d.ryder on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Hey Coopsta ,
If you`re stuck in Virden ,and you have a bit of time to spare ,Make the trek over to ,
" Gaslight Harley-Davidson " in Morden Man. ,Rudy has the finest collection of original paint ,Knucks ,Pans ,Shovels and Flatties ,and the coolest Dealership I`ve ever seen.
Check it out ,you will be glad you did.
Larry

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

F*%K Winter Empty That sounds cool Larry

Post  coopsta on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Well I just checked the map and its around 280km to Morden so it's a bit of a drive but I may have time tomorrow to whip over there. That sounds like a good reason for a tour thanks for the heads up
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  zaac on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 pm

coopsta wrote:I think I may be stuck in Virden Manitoba on this fu$#in drilling rig for Xmas. Not lookin good for the longfork Meister Rolling Eyes
Cocksuckers anyway!!

Well that sure isn't very good. So I'm assuming ol' Marc is coming down some other time.
zaac
zaac

Back to top Go down

F*%K Winter Empty Not very good

Post  coopsta on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Ya considering I was supposed to get Xmas off this year the fuckin fucks. Ya I got a hold of Marc this afternoon. I told him the scoop and he didn't sound to broke up about it as the weather is a bit to chilly for his liking anyway lol.
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:00 pm

I got a buddy grew up in Virden, and my sister in law is from Morden....they both live in BC now, not sure why...oh yeah it's because of the weather sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

F*%K Winter Empty Huh I don't understand why

Post  coopsta on Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:22 am

Are you saying that the weather in BC is warmer or that they really like snow lol

Longfork
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:13 am

Longfork, it's warm enough you can stand outside for 10 min in a sweater...but yeah we got lotsa snow.
I'm at ma and pa's in Alberta right now, wind and temp could freeze the fricken balls off a brass monkey. rendeer Fuck this I'm havin to get dressed up just to take the dog out for a whiz.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:59 am

Well judging by the weather here,you fellas must be getting your share of crap (or soon will).Snowing again this morn.We had another 4" dump a few days ago that wiped out the rest of the greenhouse.Then rain/freeze/rain/snow.Now I'm dragging hay bales on a snow scoop to the barn from our storage shed.Water line to the barn froze.I was totin water, in 5 gal. pails, from the crick to the barn for the horses.I think this is going to be the routine for much of the winter.The forecast of a colder winter than usual has played out so far.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Yep, here in Cranbrook we got lots, another eight inches last nite , gad I gt a 4x4, sucks......might as well head to the shop and remove some bushings. Basicay been snowing every day and nite for the last fur days Geesh!!!

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:12 pm

yep, just had a big grey snow sodden bitch cloud roll into the flats, and its coming down thick,, just got the quad and old snow machine runnin for the kids,,,,,,,,,,,,,thinking im gonna join em and make the best of it here.......
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Fuck-a-duck, all I can think about now is how yarded-in I'll be when I get home from Cowtown.
Shit sorry to hear about the sitch on the Island Denn...when winter hits there she can be a relentless horned up siren, lookin for helpless sailors to pillage pale
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Dennman wrote:Well judging by the weather here,you fellas must be getting your share of crap (or soon will).Snowing again this morn.We had another 4" dump a few days ago that wiped out the rest of the greenhouse.Then rain/freeze/rain/snow.Now I'm dragging hay bales on a snow scoop to the barn from our storage shed.Water line to the barn froze.I was totin water, in 5 gal. pails, from the crick to the barn for the horses.I think this is going to be the routine for much of the winter.The forecast of a colder winter than usual has played out so far.
wish we lived closer denn im good at packing things around,,,,just like a scruffy mule! and maye says she,d be there in a heartbeat to help!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all the best
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:19 pm

All this extra time spent to lighten Bren's load is cuttin into my time w/ my second LOVE===the Shovel.Thankinly I got the motor back together and i'm just re & rein the brake cylinders.Got a new tire coming in Jan. so i'll be tearin the assend apart after the brakes.

Well so much for that plan.Now the hayshed has caved in and the hays getting wet.Will have to get in through the back wall to salvage what we can.No place to store hay now.F~(#!ng $now!!!

Still more snow on Christmas .Can't make it down to daughter-in-laws for dinner.Lent her our roaster so looks like maybe crackers and garlic ring for the meal. F~(#ing $now!!!

Last edited by Dennman on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Anyone have phone contact info for ShovelDenis, im in garlic city and thought I might roust the grizz from his cave.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:29 pm

sunnydog wrote:Anyone have phone contact info for ShovelDenis, im in garlic city and thought I might roust the grizz from his cave.
I sent an e-mail sunny
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Holy shit, -24 celsius, Playin hockey outdoors....actually shattered a frickin puck today!! Now thats cold. Lost my temper when a guy burned me on a one-on-one...old feller settled me down, said "hey son, looks like ya blew a seal there". I said shucks no, just frost in my goatee. sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum