48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's to Brotha Coopsta

+3
kootenai
Dennman
sunnydog
7 posters

Go down

Here's to Brotha Coopsta Empty Here's to Brotha Coopsta

Post  sunnydog Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:44 pm

You crazy fucka! Just wanted to send out a cheer for your continued dedication and Shovel community service in upholding the principles of 66-84...in particular section 1.3 of our charter: "tormenting twink riders at every opportunity".

Thanks Brotha,
Sunny sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Here's to Brotha Coopsta Empty Re: Here's to Brotha Coopsta

Post  Dennman Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:52 pm

sunnydog wrote:You crazy fucka!  Just wanted to send out a cheer for your continued dedication and Shovel community service in upholding the principles of 66-84...in particular section 1.3 of our charter:  "tormenting twink riders at every opportunity".

Thanks Brotha,
Sunny sunny

Right on Carlo!
While I was out pickin up horse pucks, I was formulatin a response to the whinin , snivelin, dick mentionin twinkie/evo riders over on that US site. Decided it was a waste of my time. In particular one mention of that US site havein other bike sections (post Shovel yrs.) really got to me. I was gonna rant on about the reason they were there was because those limp wristed, Shovel-toy riders had whined to Jack.  He created those sections since they couldn't keep their toy Shovels dependable or get good correct advice to keep their, other than shovels, bikes runnin from other specific sites. Hell they can't even figure out what oil to run Exclamation
Anyway, Well done and way ta stir the twinky /evo pot.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:47 pm

I salute you coopsta you feather ruffling muthafuckA!!!!!!!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Here's to Brotha Coopsta Empty Ahhhhhaha

Post  jmac11 Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:16 am

I thought it was kinda funny .But being a Evo rideing fuck nut with a dead shovel in the storage bin I can,t say nothen Neutral jmac

jmac11

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:45 am

I thought it was just another post taking away the credibility of a once great site , Flame away

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:38 pm

It's all in fun Dave...I'm not sure you've met Carlos before but he is one cantankerous practical jokin' silly Norwegian-Mexican, and likes to drop a rotten egg in the wastebasket on his way out the door, just to know that people are gonna start complaining and whinging...in short, he's a "fucker"...

He's also generous to a fault, and would go to the wall for his friends without thinkin' for a second.......to know him is to love the dumb shit.

sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  '79Lowrider Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:17 am

He's not only a fucker but a lucky fucker to boot! Laughing The only man I have ever run into that had a shovel break down directly in front of a repair shop... Shocked

Later,
Marc

'79Lowrider

Back to top Go down

Here's to Brotha Coopsta Empty Ah you give me way to much credit

Post  coopsta Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:14 pm

I was just drunk and posted what me and Gypsy John had been laughing about earlier lol…..but I do love getting them yankee fucktard chink twinkersons revved up!!!

Coop

coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:35 pm

coopsta wrote:  I was just drunk and posted what me and Gypsy John had been laughing about earlier lol…..but I do love getting them yankee fucktard chink twinkersons revved up!!!  

Coop

I get a chuckle outa the guys that, even though it's a poll for Shovel riders, get their G-strings in a knot and just gotta defend themselves about ridin evos & twinks.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:57 pm

Seems every time Carlos and I have a bullshit we inevitably end up ranting about twinks....I know most people don't care about it, and feel we're unfairly treating them and that we should just shut the fuck up about it....but,

Ya gotta stand up for something, the fact that it's a Shovel site seems reason enough to stand up for it....I really don't understand how anyone could find it offensive to stand up for Shovels on a Shovelhead site...it completely laughable to me.

...its just my opinion, but I believe Shovels or Pans or Knucks or whatever old iron you run can be made comfortable enough to ride everyday.  It's the reason I bought an FLT, and any FLH can do the same job for two-up riding.  Why and how is up to the individual....

I mean isn't doing what we do about being individuals and being different from the rest?  That's why I do it.  I can only speak for myself but I strive to depart from the cookie-cutter world I have to live in every day.  Why should I be told to fuck off for actually paying real homage to the culture that HD has always portrayed, and uses to sell their swag to this day.  I DO care what people think...I'm trying to get them to think...

Incidentally, you bastards are the main reason I think this way, so I blame you all!!!   LMAO
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Here's to Brotha Coopsta Empty Fuck you dog

Post  jmac11 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Don,t try and put any blame on me.I can get in anough shit on my owen Laughingscratch jmac

jmac11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down