48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shop Rags live in concert at BJ`s Pub in Kimbo

+3
kootenai
sunnydog
h.d.ryder
7 posters

Go down

Shop Rags live in concert at BJ`s Pub in Kimbo Empty Shop Rags live in concert at BJ`s Pub in Kimbo

Post  h.d.ryder Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:35 am

I had the pleasure of seeing the Shop Rags perform tonight in Kimberly. They were great! I hope Maye posts up some live footage later when she has time.
Cheers All!

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Shop Rags live in concert at BJ`s Pub in Kimbo Empty Re: Shop Rags live in concert at BJ`s Pub in Kimbo

Post  sunnydog Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:37 am

Thanks again for the invite Larry...I think we did great for no rehearsal!
Saying that, I also think we should get together soon for fellowship and to get our set together for our next gig... cheers
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Shop Rags live in concert at BJ`s Pub in Kimbo Empty Re: Shop Rags live in concert at BJ`s Pub in Kimbo

Post  h.d.ryder Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:06 am

sunnydog wrote:Thanks again for the invite Larry...I think we did great for no rehearsal!
Saying that, I also think we should get together soon for fellowship and to get our set together for our next gig...  cheers

Yup, all you guys were Great! and the Legend was right in tune again,LOL .You guys can pick a date that jives with evryone and I`ll get my garage ready for the next Gig.
Cheers!

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:10 pm

that was a great night,,,good times guys,,,mayes going to work her magic,and ill see if photofuckitts gonna work,and get some footage up today.. heres a pic 4 now..
Shop Rags live in concert at BJ`s Pub in Kimbo 010_zpsp69f9ujm
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Way ta go MoFos.Nice to see sunny playin w/ no touque on!!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:14 pm

No toque last nite Denn...it was fuckin hot under them chicken lamps
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:24 pm

havin a bitch of a time trying to get the vids uploading to fotofuckitt!! they get to 90% then no further,,any suggestions?? been trying fer a couple of hours,,,should I try utube instead,,,what ya think?
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:29 pm

Utube works good for sunny's solo tunes.Giver a try.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:50 pm

Do you have a good wifi signal at home Koot...that's the only thing I always notice about uploads of vids to YouTube ...need good strong wifi signal...then it won't stall out at 90%...
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:06 pm

sunnydog wrote:Do you have a good wifi signal at home Koot...that's the only thing I always notice about uploads of vids to YouTube ...need good strong wifi signal...then it won't stall out at 90%...
seems pretty good man,,im just going to let it do its thing here for a bit,,then maybe try a different approach....
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  h.d.ryder Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Yeah, Carmelle had no luck up-loading either. It went to 100% , and no pics would show..??
She gonna try agin later...

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:23 pm

Daneen took a very short vid that was easy to upload because short lol...however you can hear the Legend Bob King's lead work in behind the rhythm and damnit he does sound like a pro don't he?
https://youtu.be/2SPTLyUQFWQ

Edit: I dunno if I could help but maybe email em to me, I will try some other methods:
jbrace@ktunaxa.org
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Clark Kent Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:02 pm

Shit. I miss all the good jams. Nice haircut sonny!

Clark Kent

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:06 pm

You longhair freaks are starting to get on my jock! Laughing
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:09 am

But seriously, first known photo of the full ShopRags lineup in concert...thanks to Prof Mofo for emailing it to me...
From L to R:  The Legend Bob King lead guitar, Koot "The Valley Bottom Bomber" on rhythm and vocal, Dog on rhythm and vocal seated next, Hambone (both he and the banjo are named Hambone -- stole that reference from Peter Rowan of New Rider's of the Purple Sage).  I think we mighta been doin "Tequila Sunrise" on this one, our last set, cause Koot sang the other two in the set.

Shop Rags live in concert at BJ`s Pub in Kimbo IMG_0076_zpsu8yc6iqn

Edit:  correction, full lineup should include Jay "Kenny" Broman who couldn't attend Saturday as he was unavoidably detained in Lima, Peru....something about a misunderstanding between him and 40 Peruvian Federales....and of course our older seasoned bluesy brother Hammer is soon expected on stage....

Last edited by sunnydog on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Shop Rags live in concert at BJ`s Pub in Kimbo 029_zpsjt7wtzwf
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zaac Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:32 pm

I can't wait to hear the music.
That 9 second clip sounded pretty good to me.
zaac
zaac

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:30 pm

I'd sure like to see some vid too...please compress and send to me if yer havin upload trouble guys...ill try upload: jbrace@ktunaxa.org
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:50 pm

Been hittin on Mayehem to post em up.The fellas in the hinterlands would appreciate seein what you Trench Riders have been up to.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:29 pm

Dennman wrote:Been hittin on Mayehem to post em up.The fellas in the hinterlands would appreciate seein what you Trench Riders have been up to.
Hey guys, Mayehem here, been fighting a wicked head cold, but also trying to get the video up when I was feeling good, but its still not working. I did get one up on Fb, to share with those of you I have on there, and was hoping to use the link from it onto here, but no go. Sad Guess they will have to go on youtube to share on here, was hoping to keep it private for just you guys though. Any suggestions?? Shop Rags live in concert at BJ`s Pub in Kimbo 038_zps8r2enpxy
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:47 pm

I don't have facebook and okay with youtube if ya'll others are okay with it...hoping to see how we did for reasons of making alterations to delivery for next time...or keep rockin' the way we are...shit if only our drummer hadn't spontaneously combusted....
PS hope yer feelin' better Maye, who's drivin the bus while you're down and out!!!!!
sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  h.d.ryder Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:56 pm

Dem Shop Rags are turnin into RockStars!

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  zaac Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:01 pm

This one came on the radio during the drive home today. I think it would fit in your set list pretty good:) Kinda same speed as CSN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ1P9CNXEaE

You could dedicate it to your lovely ladies. That outa get some bonus points.

Especially the part about all the money in the world eh Sunny.Smile
zaac
zaac

Back to top Go down

Post  ratman Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:14 pm

Hmm, next time I guess I have to drag the geetar out of the closet while we sit on the deck getting drunk Smile
ratman
ratman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:15 pm

Cool tune zaac! Haven't heard that since my days on the farm (The Lazy J) back in Ontario.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down