48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother wants to ride your scoot!

4 posters

Go down

Big Brother wants to ride your scoot! Empty Big Brother wants to ride your scoot!

Post  Dennman Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:11 pm

They want a similar system for vehicles here in B.C. Sask. is getting tough on riders.
http://www.newstalk650.com/story/sgi-working-put-new-monitoring-device-motorcycles/113258
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Big Brother wants to ride your scoot! Empty Re: Big Brother wants to ride your scoot!

Post  sunnydog Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Good thing about ridin my Shovel the way I do, no speeding, slow corners, full stops w home rolled cigarettes every 20 miles...insurance should go down...cept for the smokin thing, but that won't be recorded!!!
Fact is, they're forcing us to be breaking the law sooner or later, how can this shit go on before we are riding fully illegal...I'm gonna have enduro tires and high fenders front and back, fuck em they'll have to off road with me.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Big Brother wants to ride your scoot! Empty Re: Big Brother wants to ride your scoot!

Post  kootenai Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:30 pm

sunnydog wrote:Good thing about ridin my Shovel the way I do, no speeding, slow corners, full stops w home rolled cigarettes every 20 miles...insurance should go down...cept for the smokin thing, but that won't be recorded!!!
Fact is, they're forcing us to be breaking the law sooner or later, how can this shit go on before we are riding fully illegal...I'm gonna have enduro tires and high fenders front and back, fuck em they'll have to off road with me.
fuckin rights sunny ill turn my shovel into a dirt bike also,,,,,,,,
them fuckin homo,s!!!!!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Big Brother wants to ride your scoot! Empty Ahhhh....what the fuck over?

Post  coopsta Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Well my first question is when did Saskatchatoon become ruled by a communist defacto government, and second is that an actual article or did Den just whip that up to freak me out?

All I can say is I am glad I live in Alberta....my buddy in communist Chinachewan was telling me he got a 2012 heritage soft tail twink and went to insure it and they wanted over 2500 bucks for insurance cause SGI says to many riders causing to many accidents rates went up....fuck that, pedro..that is plain ass rape where I come from. My insurance is only around 250 bucks with that comprensive crap (fire and theft) it tacks on another 250-300 but that is optional and is based on replacing at 12000....so I guess that is fair to a point.
So on top of that insanity they decide you also need to have a homing device to decide if they should tack on some extra fuck you very much charges...W@W....I ain't ever going back to that fantasy camp martha fucka!
This is the same government that boned me trying to hunt in their province last winter. You go to buy an out of province shitty deer tag and they came up with a new rule. Oh sir you can't buy a tag because you needed to get in on the out of province draw.....oh I said when did that happen I inquired, she says well last February....I said ah you had to put in for a draw last Feb, how would I have known about that? She says well we put it in this years hunting regs book....ya well those books didn't come out until May if I am not mistaken....she says yes your correct.
So I need to get in on a secret draw that happens in Feb and no one knows about it until May....ok well that certainly cleared it all up for me you fuckin stoned kunts? So what your saying is if I would like to hunt just go ahead and save your money and start poaching....fair enough.

Stringtwang
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Breathe Coonskin, breathe!!! Dude that was a rant-an-a-half...awesome!!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:13 am

I didn't make that up,Carlos.I got it from a BCCOM newsletter update.What I think is the shit kicker for Sask. riders is the fact that they can "volunteer" for the trial period and get free installation. However, when the program is implimented,if they didn't "volunteer" they have to pay $100 to have it installed on their scoot and a $5 per month levee to monitor it.
Earlier this year I saw the increases in insurance rates for Sask. riders.Un-fuckin-realistic.You could buy a decent scoot for what some fellas would have to pay. 600% increase for some classes.
I support BCCOM here.They lobby for rider benefits and express the dissatifaction of their members for any legislation or infringement of riders' rights.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down