48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cluster fuck

+2
sunnydog
jmac
6 posters

Go down

cluster fuck Empty cluster fuck

Post  jmac Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:10 pm

I showed up at a new rig this morning for a 5 day 2nd operter shift.The day guys on time off the night guys going on days.Any how It,s dark cant see fuck all but the machine look,s ugly.The first thing I dew is fix hydrlic leaks and clean the cab out.Go to swap from the bucket to the forks and the hyfrolic couplers are fucked.So I start thinking if it,s this bad on the out side whats the inside look like ie filters , rad,,air filters oil level.down a liter and a half of oil air filter plugged rad fin,s plugged with sawdust.Spent a hr sorting stuff out go to restart the hoe CLICK CLICK fuck nothen tried jumping it nope not going to happen.PH the boss send a macanic [I,m going to bed] Question jmac

jmac

Back to top Go down

cluster fuck Empty Re: cluster fuck

Post  sunnydog Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:40 pm

"Leave it in the condition you found it" - is a relative statement.... Suspect 
Sounds like the day shift needs a pep talk eh?
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Damn jmac! Didn't know you were a janitor/mechanic as well as an operator!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Went through the last few years thinking you cant trust anyone , dont believe what they said they, did plan on redoing it all youirself, and cover your ass ------------------- then i met you fuckers and now i dont know what to believe just wish id met you all 20 years ago
take care and cover your ass

Dave

Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Agreed Dave!!
You can trust me to say stupid things on here...it's just nervous energy, or undiagnosed ADHD, I dunno...when you meet me in person I'm quite fun to share a beer with, and I'm a loyal friend, like the rest of these fokkers...  geek 

I don't understand why people wreck machinery and expect somebody else to pick up the pieces...I'd say they got no pride...too few or too many beatings as kids, everybody responds differently to beatings  Razz 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

cluster fuck Empty done

Post  jmac Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Finished my gig on that rig of to Pink mountain tomorrow.2 hr,s north of Ft Saint John  turn left go a 100 k then right for 36 k fuck I mite be stuck there for xmass  Question jmac

jmac

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:31 pm

jmac wrote:Finished my gig on that rig of to Pink mountain tomorrow.2 hr,s north of Ft Saint John  turn left go a 100 k then right for 36 k fuck I mite be stuck there for xmass  Question jmac
,,,,,never been there,,but sounds like its colder than fuck,and flatter than piss on a plate man........ affraid take care up there amigo..
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

cluster fuck Empty Up on pink mountain

Post  coopsta Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Well unfortunately I know exactly where pink mountain is, been there back in the late 80's a bunch of times working for shell.
It actually is pretty damn scenic but I have always found that you may find it scenic when your passing thru on your bike or cage, but if I gotta work in it, its not scenic any more lol.

String twang
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:25 pm

The only pink mountains I'm interested in reside on the upper front of wimmins  Shocked 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

cluster fuck Empty ride

Post  jmac Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:54 pm

coopsta wrote:  Well unfortunately I know exactly where pink mountain is, been there back in the late 80's a bunch of times working for shell.  
 It actually is pretty damn scenic but I have always found that you may find it scenic when your passing thru on your bike or cage, but if I gotta work in it, its not scenic any more lol.

String twang

I think a shovel head trip to Alaska is in the makeings scratch jmac

jmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down