48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made it back from the Hunting Trip

5 posters

Go down

Made it back from the Hunting Trip Empty Made it back from the Hunting Trip

Post  coopsta Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Well the hunting trip proved to be fruitless, didn't see a signal fuckin swamp donkey. I did shoot the hell out a tree stump and blew a very large hole thru a fridge at the nuisance grounds....that fridge won't be telling no stories I will tell you that....45 calibre musket will take out a fridge at 60 yards no fucking problemo Exclamation
Any way get out there and them saskatchewan fuckers threw a dark one at me, apparently to get a deer tag I had to get it prior to like the middle of May.....ya cause I should have known that...FUCK OFF May my ass.....so fuck them government fucks.....I decided to just not listen to that shit I went hunting without tags, so I figured I may as well drink and smoke hash while I was at it cause I don't have a tag and whats the worst thing they could do to a drunk, stoned poacher really? Take my hunting privileges away in saskatchewan LMFAO.....you silly kunts I don't have any hunting privileges in saskatchewan so go right the fuck ahead ya cock suckers lol......So I didn't get a swamp donkey or a white tail buck but I sure got fucked up so it wasn't a total waste Shocked

So as an added bonus I didn't have to shell out like 160 bucks for tags I didn't use so that is good......so being a poacher really isn't as bad as it would seem then huh? Fuck them fucking fucks lol...
Coop
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Made it back from the Hunting Trip Empty Re: Made it back from the Hunting Trip

Post  Roadhammer Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Spoken like a true rebel!.... thats the spirit! They can have my gun when they pried from my dead cold fingers....

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:55 am

Damn!!!What's in the air in the northerly parts of Saskabush.You're a little snarly Surprised
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:18 am

lmao!!! thanks for that coop!!!! made my fucked up morning start with a laugh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Made it back from the Hunting Trip Empty Breaking News

Post  sunnydog Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 am

(Reuters) Wildwood, Saskatchewan, November 25, 2012
Man arrested for hunting without a Saskatchewan tag.
Tuesday morning, about 1/2 hour north of Wildwood, Sask, a man only identified as "Coopsta" by a local gas attendant, was arrested by Conservation Officers while running cross-country, wearing only a buckskin jacket, coonskin cap, moccassins, and a complete set of wavy washers. He also carried on his person a powderhorn, commonly used to house black powder for traditional musket shooting. However, the powder horn was filled with black hash, origin uncertain but suspected it was from a known supplier in The Pas, Manitoba.
The man claimed he was simply "camping", but officers have found evidence that he had killed two sacred residents of this area: A ceremonial black spruce stump, and a 1974 GE upright freezer. Charges are pending, as local authorities have received calls from his spouse in Brooks, Alberta, who has promised to apply more serious punitive measures to the perpetrator than the hunting charges would involve.

Timmy O'Toole, Cub Reporter
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:03 pm

sunnydog wrote:(Reuters) Wildwood, Saskatchewan, November 25, 2012
Man arrested for hunting without a Saskatchewan tag.
Tuesday morning, about 1/2 hour north of Wildwood, Sask, a man only identified as "Coopsta" by a local gas attendant, was arrested by Conservation Officers while running cross-country, wearing only a buckskin jacket, coonskin cap, moccassins, and a complete set of wavy washers. He also carried on his person a powderhorn, commonly used to house black powder for traditional musket shooting. However, the powder horn was filled with black hash, origin uncertain but suspected it was from a known supplier in The Pas, Manitoba.
The man claimed he was simply "camping", but officers have found evidence that he had killed two sacred residents of this area: A ceremonial black spruce stump, and a 1974 GE upright freezer. Charges are pending, as local authorities have received calls from his spouse in Brooks, Alberta, who has promised to apply more serious punitive measures to the perpetrator than the hunting charges would involve.

Timmy O'Toole, Cub Reporter
fuck! this is gettin better n better!! lmfao
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Made it back from the Hunting Trip Empty Oh little Timmy you got me

Post  coopsta Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Oh shit I just about fell off the bench after reading that lmao. That is the funniest report I have ever read. Al true I might add lol. Great story little Timmy
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:12 pm

I know, can you believe this Coopsta character....guys off the hook affraid
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content