48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another great day for a ride!.

4 posters

Go down

Another great day for a ride!. Empty Another great day for a ride!.

Post  Dennman Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Finally got Bren on the scoot and rode her up Mount Washington.Nice sunny ride .Cool and Windy at 5000 Ft.

Another great day for a ride!. <a href=Another great day for a ride!. Last_r11"

Here's a pic shootin back towards home on the lowlands.Some slash burning goin on so it's hazy down that way.

Another great day for a ride!. <a href=Another great day for a ride!. Last_r10"

Comox Glacier off in the distance.

Another great day for a ride!. <a href=Another great day for a ride!. Last_r12" />

A pic towards the west from the ski Lodge.

Another great day for a ride!. <a href=Another great day for a ride!. Last_r13" />
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Another great day for a ride!. Empty Re: Another great day for a ride!.

Post  sunnydog Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:37 am

Legendary BC views...thank you sir:sunny: 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:55 am

awesome pics den! good to see bren out for a ride.
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Another great day for a ride!. Empty ride

Post  jmac Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:09 am

Denman did I mention I miss my island.I got out saterday for a few hr,s it was awesome.Fucken snowed sunday.jmac

jmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:36 pm

jmac wrote:Denman did I mention I miss my island.I got out saterday for a few hr,s it was awesome.Fucken snowed sunday.jmac
It's another beauty day here again.After a few chores I may just take a run up island.Rain forever forecast after that.
I miss your drop in visits and bs.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Another great day for a ride!. Empty Definately The Last Ride of the season

Post  Dennman Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Well it's over.  Sad 
The 2013 riding is finished.Sunday was a beautiful sunny but chilly day.It was as cool down here as it was up Mount Washington on that ride.
Did some runnin around to find the Krylon paint that I wanted.I had managed earlier,in the morn,to repaint the inside of the fairing.Was going to at least try & get a first coat on the outer ;BUT, it was too nice so I headed the scoot north on the Roads Less Travelled.One road that I hadn't covered in a looooong time actually had me questioning my directions when it came out at a T-intersection.The scoot ran so damn good.Not one pop or fart.Just steady power and pullin like a MOFO!
Took it up to the 110 k/h hwy. and ran it up to 85+.Still had throttle left.If I'd had earplugs,I'da pushed a little more.
Got home w/ still time to paint .By then the sun had woken up the flyin bugs.Too many to be paintin outside.They seem to like the smell of paint.I'm sure I'll get a chance to finish it later as the recommended temp on the can is above 4.4C.

Time to roll the scoot into the closet and start the front end refurbishin.I have quite the pile of accumulated paraphernalia to move before i have a clear path in.Guess that's next.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Yessir, goin' thru the motions of winter preparation here as well...
Our riding season has been absolutely questionable here for awhile now, with opportunities poppin' up here and there....well, last night it snowed a foot in Kimberley, and that's just down in "lower Blarchmont" where I live, there was prolly 50 cm up at the base of the skihill....I guess that's it. Gotta start makin' sure every outbuilding I have is snowload safe, 30 cm of wet snow is fuckin' heavy.......WHOREBANGER!!!!!!!!!!!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:10 pm

sunnydog wrote:Yessir, goin' thru the motions of winter preparation here as well...
Our riding season has been absolutely questionable here for awhile now, with opportunities poppin' up here and there....well, last night it snowed a foot in Kimberley, and that's just down in "lower Blarchmont" where I live, there was prolly 50 cm up at the base of the skihill....I guess that's it.  Gotta start makin' sure every outbuilding I have is snowload safe, 30 cm of wet snow is fuckin' heavy.......WHOREBANGER!!!!!!!!!!!
The scoot ran out or today was another good rideable day.Sure to me more.
Got a few tarps to pull down and support poles to put up in the greenhouse and hayshed.Hopein we don't get the damage we had last year.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down