48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One more sleep and I AM OUTA HERE!!!!

4 posters

Go down

One more sleep and I AM OUTA HERE!!!! Empty One more sleep and I AM OUTA HERE!!!!

Post  Dennman Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:06 pm

Packin the scoot today.Looks like it'll be the usual rainy,early mornin (4:45am) ride to the ferry and beyond.Going to put in a   l---o---n---g   day tomorrow and try to get to a friends place in Castlegar.Then a shorter day Thurs. to Toad Rock.
  Jmac called yesterday to see what was happening.He was in Pincher Creek after doin the St.Victor's rally in SW Sask. and some other run that I hadn't heard of.He was headed to the Riders Ranch and then we'll meet up at Toad Rock on Thurs.
  Dave & Denis,I was talkin to Gerry on the phone and told him I'd probably be up his way in the 2nd or 3rd wk of July.I'll be checkin in w/ you around then.
  All you other travellers and friends stay safe.I'll be outa touch site wise after early tomorrow.

See Ya !!!!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

One more sleep and I AM OUTA HERE!!!! Empty Re: One more sleep and I AM OUTA HERE!!!!

Post  Roadhammer Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Denn was gonna ride down to Toad after work on Friday to hook up with you guys, Koot expressed interest also...you are aware that even tho the rally is over there still may be hundreds of people there....they still show up even tho the rally is officially over, wasnt sure whether or not you knew that or not.Whatcha think? Dont wanna ride down there if your not gonna be there for the weekend.

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

One more sleep and I AM OUTA HERE!!!! Empty Re: One more sleep and I AM OUTA HERE!!!!

Post  Dennman Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Roadhammer wrote:Denn was gonna ride down to Toad after work on Friday to hook up with you guys, Koot expressed interest also...you are aware that even tho the rally is over there still may be hundreds of people there....they still show up even tho the rally is officially over, wasnt sure whether or not you knew that or not.Whatcha think? Dont wanna ride down there if your not gonna be there for the weekend.

Exactly Hammer.I'm aware of the possible crowd goin to the "Nothing Happened" weekend.That's the reason that I decided to add it to my Tour.I'm there for the weekend and possibly a little longer.Got a notice from Mary that SHOVELS campin there this year get a special $10/night rate. I can stay twice as long or drink twice as much. It's a toss up. (On the choice but hopefully not as a result of the drinkin!)
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:02 pm

im not gonna be able to make it this weekend (dammit!) unless I can get away sunday for an overnighter,,will have to see what transpires,,,if not see ya at the thief denn,and safe journeys,,and to you too hammer,jmac ect,,
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Well that's a bummer Koot.Will catcha later ...... or sooner.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:17 am

Out! out! and away I go!!! Looks like pissy weather all the way to Castlegar.Damn I like this ridin!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:29 am

Best of luck Denn, safe travelling and see ya soon!sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down