48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody home yet

+3
sunnydog
Dennman
Big Dave
7 posters

Go down

Anybody home yet Empty Anybody home yet

Post  Big Dave Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:18 am

Pics Very Happy

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Anybody home yet Empty Re: Anybody home yet

Post  Dennman Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:24 am

I've been checkin the picture thread on the US site and I can't see any evidence of the Kootenay/Alberta lads.Other than 1 comment of them losing Bruce (?) and getting hit on by the locals (wimenfolk?),they didn't make much of an impression.Maybe the Americans aren't ready for a group of us down there.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:04 pm

LOL You would have thought they coulda a least scared a few wimmins
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:46 am

Hey guys, Coopsta and I arrived back in Kimbo last nite at about 9 pm, that's a long fricken ride to the redwoods on a Shovel!!!! All is good, had an amazing trip, we found Bruce in mid-Oregon after losing him for a half day. Got separated trying to keep up w Twinkies and me comin close to runnin out of gas, having to find some at a fishing resort off the highway. Twang stuck w me and the Shovels prevailed.
Will try to get some photos together in the next few days, and some more stories, we ended up spending alotta time w some non-forum folks, very few shovels amongst forum guys, most on rainbows (my new name for Twinkies as I'm tired of chasing rainbows)...we went to ride w Shovels and luckily found some.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:17 pm

Them Yanks aint got nuthin on us, glad you guys had a good time and made it back safe..coming to Toad this weekend?

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Yeah Hammer, we represented awesome....unfortunately the yanks from shovel.us didnt really seem to appreciate...Coop and I were real disappointed when we arrived at the Sherman pre-camp and saw only one shovel!!!  It was Ranman's, a beautiful FLHS...the rest were on Twinkies...Coop was pissed off like I never seen him, we rode a thousand fuckin miles to meet a bunch of twinks, then of course on the ride down to Sparkplugs from there they dusted us and i was havin to beat my girl just to try keep up, what w her mountain gearing she struggled on the interstate.  Ya know, the guys on here are Shovel lifestyle people, not Shovel hobbyists:lol:  We thought they would bring Shovels.
Anyway we DID meet a bunch of shovel lifestylers outta Portland, rode Shovels w em and drank w em, great guys.  There's a couple on the forum, Capt u-turn and Poodles, two cool shits that ride old iron.  We intend to party w those cats again.

Btw, prolly won't make Toad, gotta go home to alta and help dad w flood damage.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:30 pm

glad you fellas are back safe and sound..
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:45 pm

shovel site has sorta gone Nancey in the last year or so , the tech is still good but the main group is more paintin place and drama then a true shovel forum
Glad your all safe and would love to see some pics when you have time

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Big Dave wrote:shovel site has sorta gone Nancey in the last year or so , the tech is still good but the main group is more paintin place and drama then a true shovel forum
Glad your all safe and would love to see some pics when you have time

Dave

Yep, if I hear one more guy talkin about his new Twinkie I will shit my pants...again!!
Btw this is the true forum for me now, people who actually ride shovels day to day:sunny:
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Anybody home yet Empty Ya what he said

Post  coopsta Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:58 pm

Them dudes from portland are hardcores like us....pretty fuckin cool guys....I mean they know how to impress.....doing a U-turn on highway 97 in the middle of that town and all the traffic on the highway came to a complete stop on both sides as they turned back to come and see us then roll in and surrounded us with 14 shovels, women and children running away and everyone wondering what the hell is happening....the group prez rides up and shakes our hand and all members come over to offer us their hands....well thems righteous brothers, we all band up then hit the highway and go for beer, ya they are good people without a doubt!!!

coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  h.d.ryder Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Glad you guys had a good trip ,even if the shovel forum guys were on Twinks.

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down