48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 month check-in

2 posters

Go down

3 month check-in Empty 3 month check-in

Post  sunnydog Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:07 am

Well I just wanted to keep ya'll in the loop, I'm still checking in. Hope to see and or hear from any of youse this year.

Updates: Still working on the pankenstein bottom end with Panhead Brian, Shovels both stored in a heated garage and they're ready to rock. With any luck the springtime procedure for those will be oil and filter changes, check tire pressure, top up the gas. Prolly need a new rear on the model T it's getting worn pretty thin.

Spoke with Robin last night about a spring swap...most likely weekend of May 27, hopefully in Kimbo.

Keep er betwixt the ditches,
Dog
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

3 month check-in Empty Re: 3 month check-in

Post  ratman Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:07 pm

You'll see me whether you like it or not lol.

Hoping you and Coop can get out here again but not upset meeting in the middle at your abode.

Good times sir, good times.
ratman
ratman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:19 am

it was the best of times...it was the wurst of times...lets try to get together this summer. Not sure about the swap meet right now, Robin wants to do it on a Sunday and that is the Lords Day for me. Mainly that I gotta go to work the next day and tough for me to dedicate a whole Sunday to anything but psyching myself up for the drudgery of my McJob.
Dog
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down