48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tripping out this week

4 posters

Go down

Tripping out this week Empty Tripping out this week

Post  Clark Kent Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:07 pm

Howdy y!all
Will be in Williams Lake this week. Wil try to get a look at that FLH that is on kijiji. 79 FLH with rebuilt 74 inch. Looks pretty pristine/stock as per his YouTube video under mrcoleyounger1. Is anyone interested. Can get photos
I can also pick up anything else over here. I hear one of you guys bought a knuckle over this way!!! Not sure who?
Cheers
Clarkie

Clark Kent

Back to top Go down

Tripping out this week Empty Re: Tripping out this week

Post  Dennman Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Clark Kent wrote:Howdy y!all
Will be in Williams Lake this week. Wil try to get a look at that FLH that is on kijiji. 79 FLH with rebuilt 74 inch. Looks pretty pristine/stock as per his YouTube video under mrcoleyounger1.  Is anyone interested. Can get photos
I can also pick up anything else over here. I hear one of you guys bought a knuckle over this way!!! Not sure who?
Cheers
Clarkie

Cole Younger? Question Best take care Exclamation He sounds like an outlaw Exclamation
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:30 pm

Wow, another Knuck?  Holy shit they're common!

Travel safe superman
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Tripping out this week Empty 79flh

Post  jmac11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:49 pm

I contacted the guy ya it,s still for sale ok when can I come and see it.Haven,t heared a word back from him.So I don't know whats going on with it scratch jmac

jmac11

Back to top Go down

Post  Clark Kent Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:21 pm

Could be another asshole. Hasn't replied to my request to see it yet. He did reply to me quite awhile back when I qizzed him on the 74 inch and who did the rebuild. Will have to give it a day or two. Will be in WL till Thursday nite. I am not in a financial position to buy it myself but will be happy to have a look and evaluate

Clark Kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down