48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone over to the dark side

3 posters

Go down

Gone over to the dark side Empty Gone over to the dark side

Post  jmac Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Well I have done the dirty deed .Not to shure why but it,s done.Hate having these 2nd thoughts after not realy thinking about it ahead of time.

But then being a land owner again mite not be to bad.Purchused a little lot in Avola payed 9 grand.going to build a little mountain hide jmac

jmac

Back to top Go down

Gone over to the dark side Empty try this

Post  jmac Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm

118220 Add To My FavouritesAdd to Compare(0/5) MLS®: 118220
Can you imagine? Town water, hydro at lot line and a creek running through the property for a great price. A great investment opportunity or location for a home in the mountain town of Avola! This lot had a home on it at one time with a septic field. Call L.S. for more information.
For More Information

jmac

Back to top Go down

Gone over to the dark side Empty Re: Gone over to the dark side

Post  Dennman Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:48 pm

jmac wrote:Well I have done the dirty deed .Not to shure why but it,s done.Hate having these 2nd thoughts after not realy thinking about it ahead of time.

But then being a land owner again mite not be to bad.Purchused a little lot in Avola payed 9 grand.going to build a little mountain hide jmac
Damn jmac ya just about gave me a coronary.Thought ya bought one of them New scoots.How much turf does $9G get ya in Avola? I can think of worse spots to build a little hideout.

Says $15,000 in the listing for 10019 sq.ft.

http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?PropertyID=13528853&PidKey=-1482797210
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Gone over to the dark side Empty lot

Post  jmac Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:01 am

That's the lot I bought.Septic field in from the old trailer paved rd to it town water and power at the lot line..Just about a 1/3 of a acre.jmac

jmac

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:37 am

Yeah holy shit I thought the same...glad ya didn't really go to the dark side...."Dark Customs" LMAO.

Great that ya got a nice piece of land, and what a price. Looks like a good spot, and water is the real kicker
Sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down