48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone over to the dark side

Go down

Gone over to the dark side Empty Gone over to the dark side

Post  jmac on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Well I have done the dirty deed .Not to shure why but it,s done.Hate having these 2nd thoughts after not realy thinking about it ahead of time.

But then being a land owner again mite not be to bad.Purchused a little lot in Avola payed 9 grand.going to build a little mountain hide jmac

jmac

Back to top Go down

Gone over to the dark side Empty try this

Post  jmac on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm

118220 Add To My FavouritesAdd to Compare(0/5) MLS®: 118220
Can you imagine? Town water, hydro at lot line and a creek running through the property for a great price. A great investment opportunity or location for a home in the mountain town of Avola! This lot had a home on it at one time with a septic field. Call L.S. for more information.
For More Information

jmac

Back to top Go down

Gone over to the dark side Empty Re: Gone over to the dark side

Post  Dennman on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:48 pm

jmac wrote:Well I have done the dirty deed .Not to shure why but it,s done.Hate having these 2nd thoughts after not realy thinking about it ahead of time.

But then being a land owner again mite not be to bad.Purchused a little lot in Avola payed 9 grand.going to build a little mountain hide jmac
Damn jmac ya just about gave me a coronary.Thought ya bought one of them New scoots.How much turf does $9G get ya in Avola? I can think of worse spots to build a little hideout.

Says $15,000 in the listing for 10019 sq.ft.

http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?PropertyID=13528853&PidKey=-1482797210
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Gone over to the dark side Empty lot

Post  jmac on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:01 am

That's the lot I bought.Septic field in from the old trailer paved rd to it town water and power at the lot line..Just about a 1/3 of a acre.jmac

jmac

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:37 am

Yeah holy shit I thought the same...glad ya didn't really go to the dark side...."Dark Customs" LMAO.

Great that ya got a nice piece of land, and what a price. Looks like a good spot, and water is the real kicker
Sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum