48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there,Dave.

2 posters

Go down

Hey there,Dave. Empty Hey there,Dave.

Post  Dennman Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:57 pm

Howdy Dave!! I see you're still checking in on thgis all but dead brotherhood site. Shame it is that others don't feel like sharing their wrenchin and ridin stories.
I saw mention of you,at least I got the idea that it was you, painting an old truck.Flat black?Was it? Are/did you?
Anyway ...how are you and the Mrs. doin? Been busy here just mindin the critters and Bren's appointments.Didn't get a ride in this year.Poor scoot has been sittin in the shed for over a year. Finally threw a cover over it to keep off anymore dust accumulation.Still goyt a new mounted tire to put on it and probably change out the banana caliper bracket to a 10" Y bracket.Took me years to find the 10" after a couple wrong purchases from those that didn't know the difference and just wanted to sell a part.
Well take care,Dave.It's about time I took the southern route to Toad Rock if I can get away again.I must stop by and and least say howdy.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Hey there,Dave. Empty Re: Hey there,Dave.

Post  Big Dave Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:40 am

Hi Den
I still check in regularly to try to see how everyone is doing but not much going on like you say

I got an old rust bucket 1991 gmc serria given to me and i paid to much LOL , Clayton my son started his own HVAC business and runs it outta our house so we needed a truck for dump runs etc , I will try a coat of paint on it in the spring when i can spray outside

Health wise not so good , The arthritis has eaten up most of my neck and I have to have all my Discs repositioned and vertebra rebuilt . All i know is its 2 neurosurgerys and going to hurt like hell

Still have the Twinky but not sure ill ever ride again this spring will be the time I have to make the choice

And of course Sharon is as healthy as ever and says HI

All the best

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:06 pm

Man sorry to hear about the neck problem.I haven't heard of that much.Mostly lower back and knees.Wishin you the best,Dave.
We've got a '92 GMC "funky" pu as our daily vehicle.There isn't one thing on it that hasn't been patched or eliminated by me. The v-6 just keeps on going enough for haulin hay and groceries. Hope to replace it with another "old man's" GMC v-6 pu if I can find one. It's been a great $600 truck.
Later,
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down