48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday

3 posters

Go down

columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday Empty columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday

Post  kootenai Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:18 am

well our local band"valley forged'' is,,,not sure what time though ill have to find that out,,if any of the pickers here are interested..
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday Empty Re: columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday

Post  sunnydog Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:05 am

kootenai wrote:well our local band"valley forged'' is,,,not sure what time though ill have to find that out,,if any of the pickers here are interested..

Damn Koot I don't think I can make it...goin to Cowshit for a concert Friday and prolly be back late Saturday.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday Empty Re: columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday

Post  kootenai Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:47 pm

you have good journeys!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:24 am

sunnydog wrote:
kootenai wrote:well our local band"valley forged'' is,,,not sure what time though ill have to find that out,,if any of the pickers here are interested..

Damn Koot I don't think I can make it...goin to Cowshit for a concert Friday and prolly be back late Saturday.

Milly Vanilly tourin now?
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:04 am

heh,heh,,,milly vanilly wouldn't make the door....
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:59 am

Dennman wrote:
sunnydog wrote:

Milly Vanilly tourin now?

Sadly no...either Milly or Vanilly, can't remember which, stuck a gun in his mouth years ago because of the shame of lip synching...like nobody else ever faked singing to a soundtrack before...
Dog
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down