48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas Fokkers!

+2
sunnydog
h.d.ryder
6 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas Fokkers! Empty Merry Christmas Fokkers!

Post  h.d.ryder Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:55 am

Howdy MoFo`s , I`m back, Koot got me hooked back up on the site tonite after being away for quite a spell.
Happy to b here again.
Cheers!

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Fokkers! Empty Re: Merry Christmas Fokkers!

Post  sunnydog Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:17 am

right back at ya Professor Mofo!!!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:50 am

happy to see ya back muddafokka!!!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:58 am

Grrrrrrrreat ta seee ya back!! Missed your stunnin wit and technical expertease.All the best to you in this Christmas season.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:26 am

Don't new guys have to do an intro LOL

Hi ya Larry good to see you back

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  h.d.ryder Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Dennman wrote:Grrrrrrrreat ta seee ya back!! Missed your stunnin wit and technical expertease.All the best to you in this Christmas season.

Hey Denman how you doing ?

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  h.d.ryder Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Big Dave wrote:Don't new guys have to do an intro LOL

Hi ya Larry good to see you back

Dave

My name is Larry and I`m a MoFo ! LOL , How you doing Big Dave?

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:46 pm

h.d.ryder wrote:
Dennman wrote:Grrrrrrrreat ta seee ya back!! Missed your stunnin wit and technical expertease.All the best to you in this Christmas season.

Hey Larry.I'm not so bad.My ankle's givin me some grief with the cold and damp weather.I can keep it to a minimum if I keep it wrapped in a tensor-like support.
Other than that, when it's warm enough ,I've been out in the shop tiddlin and cleanin the Weerier's parts.Waitin on Carlo to get back to me w/ a list of parts to redo the bottom end and pistons.I shipped my cases,barrels and other bolt on & internal parts to him.

Took your advice and am lookin at usein KB pistons.
Not 100 percent sure which to use.The cast Hyper Eutectic (KB-294) or Forged (KB-928).They have the same basic dimentions.The Hypers use a centered 0.792 dia. wrist pin.The Forged use an offset 0.791 wrist pin. and weigh 83 gm. more than the Hypers.
All the tech shit that 's given with regards to getting a compression ratio of 8.5:1 (which i'd like)with a deck clearance of 0.085 and hemi dome of 42.3 cc. is beyond my understanding.
At any rate ,these new pistons gotta give me more oomph than the S&S slugs that were in there.
Ratman explained what S&S has done w/ their pistons for different applications.Now I see why the last top end build seemed lackin.My CR had dropped due to piston redesign and the only way to up it was to change the stroke.

All the discussion is in the post "The Weerier's Winter Woes".
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Fokkers! Empty BA humbug

Post  jmac11 Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:13 pm

It aint christmass yet so enough of that happy cheer till then scratch jmac scratch

jmac11

Back to top Go down

Post  h.d.ryder Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:30 pm

Dennman wrote:
h.d.ryder wrote:

Hey Larry.I'm not so bad.My ankle's givin me some grief with the cold and damp weather.I can keep it to a minimum if I keep it wrapped in a tensor-like support.
Other than that, when it's warm enough ,I've been out in the shop tiddlin and cleanin the Weerier's parts.Waitin on Carlo to get back to me w/ a list of parts to redo the bottom end and pistons.I shipped my cases,barrels and other bolt on & internal parts to him.

Took your advice and am lookin at usein KB pistons.
Not 100 percent sure which to use.The cast Hyper Eutectic (KB-294) or Forged (KB-928).They have the same basic dimentions.The Hypers use a centered 0.792 dia. wrist pin.The Forged use an offset 0.791 wrist pin. and weigh 83 gm. more than the Hypers.
All the tech shit that 's given with regards to getting a compression ratio of 8.5:1 (which i'd like)with a deck clearance of 0.085 and hemi dome of 42.3 cc. is beyond my understanding.
At any rate ,these new pistons gotta give me more oomph than the S&S slugs that were in there.
Ratman explained what S&S has done w/ their pistons for different applications.Now I see why the last top end build seemed lackin.My CR had dropped due to piston redesign and the only way to up it was to change the stroke.

All the discussion is in the post "The Weerier's Winter Woes".

I think the weerier gonna be better than ever in 2016 !

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  h.d.ryder Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:33 pm

jmac11 wrote:It aint christmass yet so enough of that happy cheer till then scratch jmac scratch
HaHa! Don`t worry jmac , another week and all the hype is over for another year.

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down