Toad rock saturday?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toad rock saturday?

Post  bromanguydude on Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:17 pm

Well fellas,

I'm pitching a ride to toad rock saturday. Rob Steelvley mentioned it to me at Ian's memorial and I think it could be fun. I'm keen, though I've got to be back Sunday for a birthday thing. But motorcycles are fun, so just putting it out there. Might there be any interest?


bromanguydude

Posts : 133
Join date : 2014-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toad rock saturday?

Post  Roadhammer on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:26 pm

bromanguydude wrote:Well fellas,

 I'm pitching a ride to toad rock saturday. Rob Steelvley mentioned it to me at Ian's memorial and I think it could be fun. I'm keen, though I've got to be back Sunday for a birthday thing. But motorcycles are fun, so just putting it out there. Might there be any interest?


I headin there on Saturday to hook up with a couple of friennds from the coast what time ya leaving? Got a new rear tire on and my vibration is gone....yeehah!

Roadhammer

Posts : 268
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 62
Location : Mayberry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toad rock saturday?

Post  bromanguydude on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Roadhammer wrote:
bromanguydude wrote:Well fellas,

 I'm pitching a ride to toad rock saturday. Rob Steelvley mentioned it to me at Ian's memorial and I think it could be fun. I'm keen, though I've got to be back Sunday for a birthday thing. But motorcycles are fun, so just putting it out there. Might there be any interest?


I headin there on Saturday to hook up with a couple of friennds from the coast what time ya leaving? Got a new rear tire on and my vibration is gone....yeehah!

I'm slavin for the man saturday so will leave at 5:30 I'm figuring. HIstory dictates that if we hit the road 5:30 I can usually catch the 7 ferry. If all else fails I'll meet you there that night.

bromanguydude

Posts : 133
Join date : 2014-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toad rock saturday?

Post  bromanguydude on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:03 pm

Alright. I'm not that tough. If it's as cold/wet as they predict tomorrow, I'll wind up wussing out. Just sayin

bromanguydude

Posts : 133
Join date : 2014-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toad rock saturday?

Post  kootenai on Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:42 am

sounds like a good bash out there this weekend,,just take the cage man go have fun,,i
avatar
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 846
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Toad rock saturday?

Post  Clark Kent on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:18 pm

That is just crazy talk brother!

Clark Kent

Posts : 73
Join date : 2014-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toad rock saturday?

Post  kootenai on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:06 pm

WASNT it THOUGH!!!! What a Face What a Face What a Face
avatar
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 846
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

LMAO!!!

Post  coopsta on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:14 pm

That was pretty pretty funny........
avatar
coopsta

Posts : 423
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 49
Location : Brooks Alberta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toad rock saturday?

Post  Dennman on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:07 pm

Any MOFOs make it to Chopper's Birthday Weekend bash?
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1254
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 69
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toad rock saturday?

Post  Roadhammer on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Dennman wrote:Any MOFOs make it to Chopper's Birthday Weekend bash?
 
Yep, i went, took the jeep. Not that many  Cranbrookiens there tho. I slept in my jeep almost all day sunday. Woke up with a bad hangover so headed home. Pretty good turnout, deep fried turkey and live music too, wish icould recall the nights events tho, i do remember gettin lost in the back forty tho at about 4 am. It sure gets dark back there. Took a good half hour to find the jeep.

Roadhammer

Posts : 268
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 62
Location : Mayberry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toad rock saturday?

Post  Dennman on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Roadhammer wrote:
Dennman wrote:Any MOFOs make it to Chopper's Birthday Weekend bash?
 
Yep, i went, took the jeep. Not that many  Cranbrookiens there tho. I slept in my jeep almost all day sunday. Woke up with a bad hangover so headed home. Pretty good turnout, deep fried turkey and live music too, wish icould recall the nights events tho, i do remember gettin lost in the back forty tho at about 4 am. It sure gets dark back there. Took a good half hour to find the jeep.
Sounds like it was a good 4 day partee (accordin to Chopper).Been a few nights that I did the drunkin 2-step ,with a few trees myself, gettin back to "The Den". After a week (or 2) I could do it w/ my eyes closed.
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1254
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 69
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toad rock saturday?

Post  ratman on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:09 pm

Roadhammer wrote: 
I slept in my jeep almost all day sunday. Woke up with a bad hangover so headed home. Pretty good turnout, deep fried turkey and live music too, wish icould recall the nights events tho, i do remember gettin lost in the back forty tho at about 4 am. It sure gets dark back there. Took a good half hour to find the jeep.


At least Tanice was not there to kick you when you slept, lol...
avatar
ratman

Posts : 159
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 57
Location : Vernon, BC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toad rock saturday?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum