48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larrys New Job Party

4 posters

Go down

Larrys New Job Party Empty Larrys New Job Party

Post  sunnydog Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:19 am

Hey Larry,
Got the poster, hope ya dont mind if i put it up here...lookin' forward to celebrating your new job party with ya on the 27th of Feb.....

Larrys New Job Party LarrysNewJob_zps7b9bd45c
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Larrys New Job Party Empty Re: Larrys New Job Party

Post  Dennman Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Now this is a bash that I'll really regret missin!!! So ; Larry ,ya pullin the plug early? Didn't think any of the Kootenay Krew were that advanced in age. Congrats at any rate. Hopin ya have more time on your hands to do the things ya like than I do!!!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Dennman wrote:Now this is a bash that I'll really regret missin!!!  So ; Larry ,ya pullin the plug early? Didn't think any of the Kootenay Krew were that advanced in age. Congrats at any rate. Hopin ya have more time on your hands to do the things ya like than I do!!!
hey den im sure we can all chip in and fly ya out if you like,,,,,
seriously man............. aint gonna miss this bash,,,,,its like havin one of yer best bruthas released from prison............ Laughing
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Pm'ed ya Koot sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:36 pm

kootenai wrote:
Dennman wrote:Now this is a bash that I'll really regret missin!!!  So ; Larry ,ya pullin the plug early? Didn't think any of the Kootenay Krew were that advanced in age. Congrats at any rate. Hopin ya have more time on your hands to do the things ya like than I do!!!
seriously man.............   aint gonna miss this bash,,,,,its like havin one of yer best bruthas released from prison............ Laughing

Can't pull that off,Koot!
The combination of winter low pressure weather and animal chores is too much for Bren's health issues. Summer weather and visiting relatives and friends lets me get away.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:27 pm

Dennman wrote:
kootenai wrote:
seriously man.............   aint gonna miss this bash,,,,,its like havin one of yer best bruthas released from prison............ Laughing

Can't pull that off,Koot!
The combination of winter low pressure weather and animal chores is too much for Bren's health issues. Summer weather and visiting relatives and friends lets me get away.
totally understand amigo,,,wish bren all the best!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  h.d.ryder Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:32 pm

Yeah Denn, I`m just finishing off a life sentence and getting early parole for good behaviour. So yup, pulling the plug a tad early.
and I`m so looking forward to it.
Too bad you can`t make it, you will be missed, We`ll raise a toast to ya anyway.
Cheers!

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down