48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting Pictures

3 posters

Go down

Posting Pictures Empty Posting Pictures

Post  Roadhammer Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:48 pm

How do I post pics?????

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Posting Pictures Empty Re: Posting Pictures

Post  Dennman Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:38 pm

It's a bit different on here alright.When you get to the posting area, at the top is a bunch of boxes in separated groups.The fifth from the left has two pic icons on the left in that group.Click the first one and a box comes up to let you select a pic from your computer (brouse).Once you get it in the brouse box "Host it" and another box will come up with pic codes.Copy the code,Allow Access and click on the second icon in that group.Paste the copied code in there and hit OK.I always "preview" my post to be sure the pic is there.Some strange shit happens sometimes that I haven't figured how to get around yet.[img]Posting Pictures 3_amig10[/img]
Had to try a pic to be sure what I said works.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Posting Pictures 033_zps384a35c7
posted this using photobucket, and the way taught on the shovel forum...evening dudes......
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Dennman wrote:It's a bit different on here alright.When you get to the posting area, at the top is a bunch of boxes in separated groups.The fifth from the left has two pic icons on the left in that group.Click the first one and a box comes up to let you select a pic from your computer (brouse).Once you get it in the brouse box "Host it" and another box will come up with pic codes.Copy the code,Allow Access and click on the second icon in that group.Paste the copied code in there and hit OK.I always "preview" my post to be sure the pic is there.Some strange shit happens sometimes that I haven't figured how to get around yet.[img]Posting Pictures 3_amig10[/img]
Had to try a pic to be sure what I said works.

Hey, thats way too complicated.... photobucket worked for me, thanks for the heads up Koot.

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:24 pm

betcha amigo!!!!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:26 pm

I find this site easier than all the crap I gotta do to get my pics from my comp to Photofukit and then from there to here.I don't even have to leave this site.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down