48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm at a loss for words!!

2 posters

Go down

I'm at a loss for words!! Empty I'm at a loss for words!!

Post  Dennman Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:00 am

[img]I'm at a loss for words!! Choppe13[/img]
[img]I'm at a loss for words!! Choppe12[/img]

All the unique items used on this scoot and he used a regular lookin headlight / Question Question 
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

I'm at a loss for words!! Empty Re: I'm at a loss for words!!

Post  sunnydog Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:42 am

Yeah it's got a Hemi:lol: 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:03 am

I like the handgrips tho!!!
Seat looks comfy too
So how ya been Denn, gettin yer fall riding in? I got out for a short tour Sunday, frick it get cold during the shoulders of the day, nice from about 11 to 3
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:07 pm

sunnydog wrote:I like the handgrips tho!!!
Seat looks comfy too
So how ya been Denn, gettin yer fall riding in?  I got out for a short tour Sunday, frick it get cold during the shoulders of the day, nice from about 11 to 3

Fuck I hate this site lately.Spend time typin out a reply and it disappears into the cyber void.
Doin fine sunny.Got out for an hour yesterday inspite of the fog that's been plaguein us for a week.Tis chilly  and damp.Still not bone chillin or hand knumbin cold.
Can't get too much paintin of the bag lid and fairing w/ the chill and moisture.Got the lid done as good as it's gonna get.The fairin needs a little more filler.It's UV activated so that isn't happenin right now.Paintin has to be done outside so that may have to wait til spring now.

That tractor seat caught my eye right off.Always wanted to mount one up and set it out in the yard.Rode a '49 Cockshut,w/ one of those back in the '70s, plowin 10 acres for spuds.Just like ridin a pogo.
Wonderin what he used to plug the spark plug holes.Have to be glass to withstand gas/alcohol immersion.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Well good Dennis...hey I just looked at that first photo again and noticed something cool....Is that Nancy Sinatry in the background there with them white short shorts and knee high leather hippy killer boots? Just wonderin'

BTW if ya see a good deal on an FLH or FLT style scooter I'd like ta know about it, mama wants to come along on some of my excursions and I refuse to ride anything newer than 1984 in a Harley product...I also refuse to change the Econolean anytime soon, it's not 5 yrs ripe yet on its latest configuration!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:15 pm

sunnydog wrote:Well good Dennis...hey I just looked at that first photo again and noticed something cool....Is that Nancy Sinatry in the background there with them white short shorts and knee high leather hippy killer boots?  Just wonderin'
Is she still alive?
sunnydog wrote: BTW if ya see a good deal on an FLH or FLT style scooter I'd like ta know about it, mama wants to come along on some of my excursions and I refuse to ride anything newer than 1984 in a Harley product...I also refuse to change the Econolean anytime soon, it's not 5 yrs ripe yet on its latest configuration!
What's a good deal? Top $? There were a couple fully decked FLHs last spring at Coombs swap.  $8200 & $8500.  Both w/ fairly fresh 93" (?) motors.The one that was there ( other was a pic) was really clean.Old guy my age & just gettin too heavy for him to hold up.Goin back to ridin his 45" servi.[/quote]
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down