48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chopmeet Sept 7

5 posters

Go down

Chopmeet Sept 7 Empty Chopmeet Sept 7

Post  sunnydog Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Just wanted to extend an invite to any an all who might be interested in "Runnin Back to Saskatoon"...
I'm pullin' the pin Thursday the 5th of Sept, prolly fairly early in the day, to arrive in Brooks (the Serengeti of southern Alberta) and occupy Carlos' shop to drink his beer and relax while critiquing his many projects which I'm sure need criticism as he hasn't even told us WTF kinda chopper he's building....long/short, wide/skinny, no idea but it's prolly gonna be Swedish or possbily Sudanese as this is his new culture...

Then the plan is to head to Stoon the next day, find a camp spot, check out their fine facilities, perhaps take a ride on some nice prairie backroads and locate some barnfind Knucks or prolly a Crocker since I think Betty Crocker is actually from Sask and she must have a few....

Then Saturday its the actual ChopMeet. I'm thinkin since they have a swapmeet and bike show that if theres a show'n'shine and my bike is up to it, what the hell, I didn't come all that way just to hide my light under a bushel, I'm gonna spit polish the old girl and wipe off the grime. Do ya think them stubblejumpers is ready for our Kootenay motorsickles? Probably already got their own cannabis inspired style but we gotta represent....oh yeah I guess it's hash out there, pretty much the same, just less coughing.

Okay rant over...let me know if ya'll are interested...Lee is taking his van, which he intends to sell out there, ride his sickle back.....but maybe we can take some parts to sell, pay for part of the trip, hmmmmmm?

Sunny
250-919-2276
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Chopmeet Sept 7 Empty Re: Chopmeet Sept 7

Post  kootenai Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:42 pm

safe journeys out there.....
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:26 am

Thx Koot, any swap meet needs...I could take a look for ya
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:15 am

sunnydog wrote:Thx Koot, any swap meet needs...I could take a look for ya
cant think of anything sunny,,,thanks though........
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 am

Well I'm hopin the pilgrims makin this crusade to the East have sunny skies and unbroken asphalt paths.(Well at least a hard flat surface to travel on!!!)If treasures are found ,be sure to securely confine them on your rides,lest they be shaken free to lie undetected on some lonely prairie back road.Have a safe ride!

Oh Yeah!!! Show 'em what a Kootenay Trench custom built scoot looks like.Let that Econo Shovel light shine!!! Bring home the GOLD!!!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Chopmeet Sept 7 Empty LoL

Post  coopsta Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:06 pm

I approve this message!!!

The VTwins ride again and are passing thru a town near you soon. Please be advised the twins are not liable for any damages or pregnancies that may have occurred meeting the twins. Headaches, nausea, vomiting, loss of vision, painful swelling and irritating rectal itch are all common side effects associated with close contact.

Now back to our normal programming
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Rect Al! Damn near killed Al!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:40 pm

coopsta wrote:I approve this message!!!  

The VTwins ride again and are passing thru a town near you soon.  Please be advised the twins are not liable for any damages or pregnancies that may have occurred meeting the twins. Headaches, nausea, vomiting, loss of vision, painful swelling and irritating rectal itch are all common side effects associated with close contact.

Now back to our normal programming
I can thankfully say that I've never had the above symptoms from close association w/ U2.
Must be all the resistance that i've built up over the many past years of association w/ the lowlife segment of the ridin fraternity.
You boys keep an eye out for road hazards and especially varmints.Safe travellin!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:36 pm

say if you fellows see some long cowbells i would definitely be interested i need the 10-11 inch ones

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:14 pm

just wondering how you and coopsta made out at the chopmeet????????,
hope it wasn't to bad of a turd floater weatherwise,,,,,,ave a gooder dudes.sunny 
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Hey ya'll...just rolled in home about half hour ago...great weekend, another 1200 miles on that Econolean shovel, she ran great, torched a belt in the Crowsnest today, gettin scary when you can do a full clutch pll and belt replacement in under a half hour!!

Thinkin seriously about goin to a chain for these high mile trips I'm growing tired of belt lifestyle and all the work and worry I been thru with it.

Anyway great trip, Carlos and I had a blast with our goofy funloving young friends over there...Lee rode his super-stretch rigid slabside over 600 miles home with me yesterday and today...oh to be young again!!

I will post photos on shovel site in a thread...

sunny 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Chopmeet Sept 7 Empty Chop Meet....good time and glad to be part of this event

Post  coopsta Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Well I really enjoyed my trip and the festivities that Chop Meet had to offer. The scene up in saskatoon is very unique, and met and spoke to so many cool people. Stood in a room with no less than 7 knuckleheads in various states of repair, that was just mind boggling to see.
Certainly think that is going to turn into an annual event to attend!!

Twang!!
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum