48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the thief, spark plugs and other crap

4 posters

Go down

the thief, spark plugs and other crap Empty the thief, spark plugs and other crap

Post  lost Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Well I can't sign in as shovelmenace.............guess I'm the lost fucker now. How did the thief go? What about you two who made Oregon? Gary, how are things in the Flats? Heard the story, my condolences man. Give May a hug for me. John, I have a few days off on the may long weekend. If that 45 isn't wired yet we can do that. If it is, more time for beer for me Smile Woohoo. Dave, gonna come see ya and that Gerry guy on the weekend. Gongrats on the house ..........Carlos, going to the hat this week. I still owe ya for shipping on that carb from 2 years ago, will buy ya supper this time instead of a pop. Hope you are all well.

lost

Back to top Go down

the thief, spark plugs and other crap Empty Re: the thief, spark plugs and other crap

Post  sunnydog Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:29 am

Dennis, good to hear from ya... if my flatty ain't wired by the time next May long weekend rolls around I just might give up on it:sunny:
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

the thief, spark plugs and other crap Empty Mmmmmm dinner

Post  coopsta Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Hey den things were great down south and the theif. Gimme a shout when you got time. I am around. Got a couple bikes to work on this week so I will be gettin greasy lol.
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

the thief, spark plugs and other crap Empty Re: the thief, spark plugs and other crap

Post  lost Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:29 pm

coopsta wrote:Hey den things were great down south and the theif. Gimme a shout when you got time. I am around. Got a couple bikes to work on this week so I will be gettin greasy lol.

Damn was in Brooks yesterday for 3 hours

lost

Back to top Go down

Post  lost Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:30 pm

sunnydog wrote:Dennis, good to hear from ya... if my flatty ain't wired by the time next May long weekend rolls around I just might give up on it:sunny:

Fuck John..............I mean aug long weekend lol this year

lost

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:31 pm

fuckin A denis,,,,just in time for another thunder run..
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lost Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:01 am

Hey Koot, yup Hammer reminded me about that.

lost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down