48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well I had a visit tonight with a guy you might know

4 posters

Go down

Well I had a visit tonight with a guy you might know Empty Well I had a visit tonight with a guy you might know

Post  coopsta Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Denis was in my neck of the woods hauling some equipment down to Medicine Hat, we went out and had some coffee and shot the shit. Damn good to see him!! As usual the time blew by and before ya knew it 2 hours had flew off the clock and he had to make some miles but we had a good bs session about the bikes and everything in between. Guess I got to make the trip to Lamont now and return the visit Cool
I did try and convince him to make a little trip with the road crew in a couple weeks but he doesn't think that work will give him the time to sneak away for a week so that blows lol....fuckin work anyhow...like really I think owning them twin cams turns a guy into some kind of contributing member of society...all upstanding and such? affraid
Sounds like he is enjoying the new pig twink...every time he talked about it he had this grin on his face and that was kind of scary lol! but I tried not to tease him too much and he took it well

Stringtwang
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Well I had a visit tonight with a guy you might know Empty Re: Well I had a visit tonight with a guy you might know

Post  sunnydog Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Denis taking it well...he must be ill LMAO!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Well I had a visit tonight with a guy you might know Empty Re: Well I had a visit tonight with a guy you might know

Post  Dennman Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:10 pm

sunnydog wrote:Denis taking it well...he must be ill LMAO!
He was on the job and drinkin Coffee!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  lost Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:06 pm

yup

lost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down