48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy.........

4 posters

Go down

ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy......... Empty ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy.........

Post  kootenai Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Wink just some shots of what im fucking around with....not a whole bunch but some...
some shots of the front fender,,,after all this fucking around i shot the final coat of primer,its amazing just when you think its good to go,the hidden scratch mark weasles appear and make you say fuck!!!! so after my bieng super picky my regular'' fuck it good enough'' reasoning voice kicked in and realized that the whole bike is scratched nicked and dinged up,and whos gonna notice it when yer cruisen at a buck twenty....
it is what its gonna be and it will look better than just primer grey..........though that is an all time fav......
ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy......... 010_zps6a8d46a9
ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy......... 011_zpsf76c2623
my makeshift booth hides behind the tarp...
ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy......... 012_zps25aa3f10
just gotta wet sand this coat and then the colors, design, and clear go on....then its wait time to cure it with sun, rain, and numerous bug hatches....
ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy......... 013_zpsaf0a714e
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy......... Empty Re: ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy.........

Post  sunnydog Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Looks great Koot, I see you pre-heated before painting. Wet sand and clear, apply ditchbug snot it'll look right at home on the Shovel. sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy......... Empty Re: ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy.........

Post  kootenai Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:55 pm

cant back out now.......
ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy......... 032_zpsafaf1c2e
i like this stellar blue it was hard not to bomb the whole fender in it,,but gotta have the black in there,,,,
im planning on a similar design on the front fender to match the back one but im not gonna deny flames crossed the paint fumed brain......
ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy......... 033_zps2daafbc9
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Looks good man!.....but yeah.... flames!

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:46 pm

I taught I taw a pu........Idid,Idid tee a purple fender!Nice finish on the front Koot.Flames woukld look good.Ya can always go back to grey primer if they're not to your likin.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy......... Empty here we are...

Post  kootenai Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:16 pm

ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy......... 010-12_zpsa88dfe67
ch,ch,ch,changes........ thanks for the title ziggy......... 009-13_zpsb1f30756
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:55 pm

She looks green hot Koot!!!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum