48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gettin ready to ride...

3 posters

Go down

Gettin ready to ride... Empty Gettin ready to ride...

Post  Roadhammer Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:30 am

Woohoo!! The snows melting and Im itching to ride, weathers gettin better every day.... Im gonna insure the ride the first week of March....a little optomistic? Maybe but I feel the need for speed! Lets Ride!

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Gettin ready to ride... Empty Re: Gettin ready to ride...

Post  Dennman Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:53 am

Roadhammer wrote:Woohoo!! The snows melting and Im itching to ride, weathers gettin better every day.... Im gonna insure the ride the first week of March....a little optomistic? Maybe but I feel the need for speed! Lets Ride!
I usually insure for the first of April. March out here can be 3 wks. of heavy rain. I'll probably do a neighbourhood test run before that to make sure last years engine noise has been eliminated and that my brakes are ready for stopping.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Roadhammer wrote:Woohoo!! The snows melting and Im itching to ride, weathers gettin better every day.... Im gonna insure the ride the first week of March....a little optomistic? Maybe but I feel the need for speed! Lets Ride!
first of march!? yer gonna jinx us dude its gonna piss rain til august if ya do it!!!!!! Razz affraid
just kidding im getting fricken itchy too man, the little blue briggs has gotten alot of tours of town........
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down