48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number of the beast

5 posters

Go down

The number of the beast Empty The number of the beast

Post  sunnydog Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Just wanted to congratulate Koot for posting the 666th message yesterday on Hammer's belt drive thread. I always feel the need to mark these milestones as they are of crucial importance to Shovel riders everywhere, who are widely considered to be Satan worshippers by good upstanding citizens of God fearing western society.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

The number of the beast Empty Re: The number of the beast

Post  Dennman Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:01 pm

Well 666 doesn't mean anything to me.I must not be a shovel rider (which I am).I'm definately not a "good upstanding citizen of God fearing western society." Now I'm feeling a little lost.I will admit to being a Santa worshiper and a closet dislexic.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:10 pm

Pardon me, I meant to say "Santa" worshipper. clown
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:19 pm

yep seen that and said to myself..."self''!! we are so gonna be in hell today,,,,,,,,,,,,and what happens,,after 3 years of loading grit onto my sand truck,a big fuckin lump hidden in the loader bucket hits the screen bounces over the bullboard and cleans off one of my beacon lights,,so down to the office for the picture and incident report,ect,ect,,,,,,,thanks santa,,,ya fuckin fuck!!!!!!!!!!!hope ya sit on your trident!!!!!!!!and i aint talking about a triumph..........
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Shoot I was just kiddin Koot, dang lucky that light took the brunt and not a passing humanoid.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:47 pm

sunnydog wrote:Shoot I was just kiddin Koot, dang lucky that light took the brunt and not a passing humanoid.
better a humanoid than denting the roof on that old minty kenworth,,,,,humans are born everyday....... What a Face
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Oooops!

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

The number of the beast Empty LMAO......

Post  coopsta Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:50 pm

kootenai wrote:
sunnydog wrote:Shoot I was just kiddin Koot, dang lucky that light took the brunt and not a passing humanoid.
better a humanoid than denting the roof on that old minty kenworth,,,,,humans are born everyday....... What a Face

See Koot, thats why we gets along so well......thats how I think as well.....the safety people at work don't so much appreciate me attending safety meetings after I told them that safety people are fucking with the laws of nature, they then inquired what did I mean....I said well seeing as you are keeping all the dim whits and dumb fucks safe it is fucking up the laws of natural selection..."only the strong survive", so by keeping the dim whits from killing themselves they end up reproducing and that is polluting the gene pool....LOL What a Face

Longfork
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:52 am

yep safety,safety,saftey, it was a shit day all around,,my buddy running one of the haultrucks went to turn around on the bench for a load of rock for the crusher and slid into the high wall smashing some bits on the front of his truck,,,just a bad temp,didnt matter how much grit was down you were sliding,,,,
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down