48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yup! uhhuh.yesiree.

3 posters

Go down

Yup! uhhuh.yesiree. Empty Yup! uhhuh.yesiree.

Post  Dennman Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:19 pm

Wow checking in here is like the ultimate social distancing.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Yup! uhhuh.yesiree. Empty Re: Yup! uhhuh.yesiree.

Post  Big Dave Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:13 am

I check in most days , but as you say nothing

Knee replacement was cancelled the day before i was to go in so no problem sitting on my ass doing nothing

Hope all is well with you two Den

Dave

Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:35 am

howdy man! heres a virtual handshake...hope your doing ok and keeping low while the kung flu makes its rounds,, hope the mrs is doing alright den,send her our best!
not much new here same ole shit as always,,,got social distancing down good since I was starting to train for it before the pandemic started Cool.
got the shovel in the shop waiting for a clutch pedal bushing to get spun on the lathe whenever the lathe guy can get his unmotivated ass out there to do it..
(its easier to be a lazy sod with a guitar in my lap nowdays),,
the short lived band member life is on a break now (thank you china you fuckin fucks)was really looking forward to playing toadrock last weekend in june but hey shit happens..

miss you my friend stay well and all the best!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:38 am

Big Dave wrote:I check in most days , but as you say nothing

Knee replacement was cancelled the day before i was to go in so no problem sitting on my ass doing nothing

Hope all is well with you two Den

Dave

that sucks about your surgery dave especially just before getting it looked after I woulda been livid hope you and the family are doin alright though.
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:53 pm

Thanks Gary hope al is well with you folks to

Looks like I wont be riding this year at all

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:43 pm

Good ta hear from ya Koot.
All's well here so far.Only been out once back in March.Scarey shit for Bren's health. Her lungs and compromised immunity are not in good condition for this virus threat. All friends and family told to stay away.Anything coming in gets glove and bleach spray treatment.Gotta go to town Tues. for foodstuff and miscellaneous items.That'll be a tedious disinfecting process including myself.
Looks like I'll not be travelling again this year.There's enough around the homestead here that needs tendin to.Once Bren gets back to tendin her horses ,I may just get time to at least hug my scoot.
Feel your frustration Dave. I had planned on getting my problem bottom front teeth tended to. Also need to get my eye glasses upgraded . Both are now put off til at least next year. Hope your virus situation out there gets to the point where the medical system can get to elective surgeries.
Ya'll take care out there.This could go on for some time before a vacine is developed and proven to keep the suceptible alive.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum