48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to rest in Lamont

2 posters

Go down

Place to rest in Lamont Empty Place to rest in Lamont

Post  Denistheshovelmenace Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 pm

If any of you guys ever end up in this part of the world, address is 5005-51 av, Lamont,AB home number is 780-579-4699............................most of you have the cell number, 780-257-4699. Spare room to rest your head, garage and tools to fix the bike if needed. Trailer available to haul the bike if you need that. Good guy in the Fort with a machine shop to get you on your way if that is needed. Oh ya...............shovel parts in the garage. Happy new year to all of ya. Also beer is in the fridge. If any of you end up here when I am not home, call my celll for the location of the spare key outside. Always have food in the fridge as well. You can always ride the Evo if yours is down as long as I can take photos :)
Denistheshovelmenace
Denistheshovelmenace

Back to top Go down

Place to rest in Lamont Empty Re: Place to rest in Lamont

Post  Dennman Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:31 am

Denistheshovelmenace wrote:If any of you guys ever end up in this part of the world, address is 5005-51 av, Lamont,AB home number is 780-579-4699............................most of you have the cell number, 780-257-4699. Spare room to rest your head, garage and tools to fix the bike if needed. Trailer available to haul the bike if you need that. Good guy in the Fort with a machine shop to get you on your way if that is needed. Oh ya...............shovel parts in the garage. Happy new year to all of ya. Also beer is in the fridge. If any of you end up here when I am not home, call my celll for the location of the spare key outside. Always have food in the fridge as well. You can always ride the Evo if yours is down as long as I can take photos Smile
Howdy Denis,I've been wondering where you've been lately.Gerry just headed north to the Lac La Biche area.He has your cell #.Apparently he's itchin to get you some $$ he lost in a bet.Thanks for postin up your addy and home #.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Denistheshovelmenace Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:11 pm

[quote="Dennman"][quote="Denistheshovelmenace"]If any of you guys ever end up in this part of the world, address is 5005-51 av, Lamont,AB home number is 780-579-4699............................most of you have the cell number, 780-257-4699. Spare room to rest your head, garage and tools to fix the bike if needed. Trailer available to haul the bike if you need that. Good guy in the Fort with a machine shop to get you on your way if that is needed. Oh ya...............shovel parts in the garage. Happy new year to all of ya. Also beer is in the fridge. If any of you end up here when I am not home, call my celll for the location of the spare key outside. Always have food in the fridge as well. You can always ride the Evo if yours is down as long as I can take photos :) [/quote]
Howdy Denis,I've been wondering where you've been lately.Gerry just headed north to the Lac La Biche area.He has your cell #.Apparently he's itchin to get you some $$ he lost in a bet.Thanks for postin up your addy and home #.[/quote]

Hey young fella............how was your Christmas? How is Bren doing? Lamont is not far from Lac LaBiche. I am hoping to get up there to visit Big Dave this month. Tell Gerry he is welcome here if he ends up with some time to kill and nothing to do.................from what I know of Gerry though, he always has something to do lol.
Denistheshovelmenace
Denistheshovelmenace

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Howdy D,
Had a good get together Christmas eve w/ my sis,bro,all the daughters,son-in-laws and grandkids.A lot of pre Christmas damage to greenhouse and hayshed as well as inconvenience w/ all the heavy snowfalls.Snows gone now and we're back to mud.Bren's her usual pained existence.Some days worse than tolerable for her.
Gerry will actually be a little west of Lac La Biche in Plamodon.He had a cabin to share on the lake for the job that fell through.I don't know if he's still goin to be livin there.He might be givin you a call on your cell.He left before I could get your address and home phone # to him.I think he was gettin a bit anxious to get working again.A few jobs fell through and he was runnin low on funds.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Denistheshovelmenace Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Lol well the snow is still here............and lot's of it................want some? Plamondon is not that far, tell Gerry not to be shy is he needs a place. I am gone from monday aft until friday aft so he wouldn't even have to put up with me lol.
Denistheshovelmenace
Denistheshovelmenace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down