48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in the saddle again

4 posters

Go down

Back in the saddle again Empty Back in the saddle again

Post  Roadhammer Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:52 pm

A BIG thanx to all involved in the rebirth, heres how she looks reincarnated....Back in the saddle again DSCF1111_zps5dxj4fqyBack in the saddle again DSCF1112_zps6w8pk153Back in the saddle again DSCF1113_zps8jktccnkBack in the saddle again DSCF1114_zpsos3bgxi9Back in the saddle again DSCF1115_zpsyqhrl5weBack in the saddle again DSCF1117_zpsyeymgsa7Back in the saddle again DSCF1118_zpsce1bn1qh

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Back in the saddle again Empty Re: Back in the saddle again

Post  Roadhammer Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:04 pm

Kootenay Ryder donated the upper and lower triple trees,fork tubes and right side tank, HD ryder donated the handelbars, Bob (the legend ) donated the mirrors, Harley Davidsonn of the Kootenays donated the headlight ( Kudos to Robin). Casey made me a belt guard. Also thanx to Sunnydog for the assembly help and a little something extra, HD Ryder for the space to work on it,the lending of tools, his \knowledge and assembly help and also for retrieving my bike from the crash scene, Bob for the assembly help also. I couldn't have done it without your guys help and it is sincerely appreciated! You guys are great! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Well that's just too cool.Great support from the East Kootenay riders.
Best keep your eyes on that left tank emblem.Been after one of those since I lost mine in North Alta.
How you recoverin?Ready to rumble down the highway?
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:45 pm

Dennman wrote:Well that's just too cool.Great support from the East Kootenay riders.
Best keep your eyes on that left tank emblem.Been after one of those since I lost mine in North Alta.
How you recoverin?Ready to rumble down the highway?

Feeling pretty good Denn, been ridin a bit and it feels great, bikes running good. Got the stitches out and healin nicely,
getting inspected on Thursday, hence the beltguard. Also wired in a horn and high beam switch. Road rash scabs are sterting to come off, vision in my left eye is still not back to normal, not sure if it ever will be but I'm hopeful.

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:59 pm

Good ta hear ,Hammer.
Are those apes gonna pass insp?
I'm itchin to ride but the weather is the shits and now I need a new battery.The one that i have held a 12+ V charge all winter but now I can't get it over 10.7V.The shops not open til Tues. but if the weather turns better,1 good kick and I'm off.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Back in the saddle again Empty back in the saddel

Post  jmac11 Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:28 pm

Looking good Hammer ,good job there Trench crew jmac

jmac11

Back to top Go down

Post  bromanguydude Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:32 pm

Belt guard looks good. Quick turn around on the rebuild.

bromanguydude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down