48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday

Go down

columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday Empty columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday

Post  kootenai on Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:18 am

well our local band"valley forged'' is,,,not sure what time though ill have to find that out,,if any of the pickers here are interested..
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 915
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday Empty Re: columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday

Post  sunnydog on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:05 am

kootenai wrote:well our local band"valley forged'' is,,,not sure what time though ill have to find that out,,if any of the pickers here are interested..

Damn Koot I don't think I can make it...goin to Cowshit for a concert Friday and prolly be back late Saturday.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Posts : 1988
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 51
Location : Akimbo Alogo

Back to top Go down

columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday Empty Re: columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday

Post  kootenai on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:47 pm

you have good journeys!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 915
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday Empty Re: columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday

Post  Dennman on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:24 am

sunnydog wrote:
kootenai wrote:well our local band"valley forged'' is,,,not sure what time though ill have to find that out,,if any of the pickers here are interested..

Damn Koot I don't think I can make it...goin to Cowshit for a concert Friday and prolly be back late Saturday.

Milly Vanilly tourin now?
Dennman
Dennman

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 72
Location : Courtenay

Back to top Go down

columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday Empty Re: columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday

Post  kootenai on Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:04 am

heh,heh,,,milly vanilly wouldn't make the door....
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 915
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday Empty Re: columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday

Post  sunnydog on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:59 am

Dennman wrote:
sunnydog wrote:
kootenai wrote:well our local band"valley forged'' is,,,not sure what time though ill have to find that out,,if any of the pickers here are interested..

Damn Koot I don't think I can make it...goin to Cowshit for a concert Friday and prolly be back late Saturday.

Milly Vanilly tourin now?

Sadly no...either Milly or Vanilly, can't remember which, stuck a gun in his mouth years ago because of the shame of lip synching...like nobody else ever faked singing to a soundtrack before...
Dog
sunnydog
sunnydog

Posts : 1988
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 51
Location : Akimbo Alogo

Back to top Go down

columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday Empty Re: columbia inn hosting an open mike this saturday

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum