48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribute to Glenn Frey of Eagles, jug band style

4 posters

Go down

Tribute to Glenn Frey of Eagles, jug band style Empty Tribute to Glenn Frey of Eagles, jug band style

Post  sunnydog Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:31 am

Recorded this last nite in my split level studio...Lee on banjo, his brother-in-law Danny on Mando, meself on git...again largely unrehearsed but we got each instrument to do a bit of a solo
https://youtu.be/DiIl-X9MyFg
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Glenn Frey of Eagles, jug band style Empty ...and what the hey here's one more

Post  sunnydog Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:02 am

Long May you Run...and even a harmonica solo by Hambone...for your entertainment
https://youtu.be/7LIXtQYMLgo
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Glenn Frey of Eagles, jug band style Empty Re: Tribute to Glenn Frey of Eagles, jug band style

Post  Dennman Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:18 pm

Nicely done lads.Fittin tribute.More tunes from my days back East on the Lazy J.Sittin around in the old farm house w/ MWILD GREEN (farm band) and friends jammin on the California music.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Glenn Frey of Eagles, jug band style Empty Re: Tribute to Glenn Frey of Eagles, jug band style

Post  kootenai Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:18 pm

fuckin 'A' dudes sounded good....
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zaac Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Thanks for the tunes, Sunny. I sure am an Eagles fan. My Dad would like the Seger song too. Bob was a good friend of Glen Frey.
zaac
zaac

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:27 pm

Think both them were Michigan boys Zaac...I know Seger was Ann Arbor product, and I think Frey was a Detroit guy.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:07 am

Didn't know that about Frey.Knew Seger was form Michigan.He tried to buy pot off me when he came to my home town to play.It was The Bob Seger System back then.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:47 am

Heh heh cool story Denn, you musta looked like a Shovelrider to old Bob Suspect
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down