48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flu - don't get it

Go down

Flu - don't get it Empty Flu - don't get it

Post  ratman on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:56 pm

There is a shit horrible flu going around - stay away from the damned thing.

Tanice and I have both been down hard since Thursday night - I mean in bloody bed and not being able to do much of anything but cough and sleep and sweat.
I figure my fever broke yesterday - I was able to go out today for 15 minutes and eat a full meal tonight.

Sickest we have been in a very long time. We both always get our flu shots so I guess they missed the type this year....

I leave for work Saturday early morning so was hoping like hell it would be gone before then.

Take care y'all.

-Paul
ratman
ratman

Back to top Go down

Flu - don't get it Empty Re: Flu - don't get it

Post  sunnydog on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:02 pm

Damnit Paul I'm sorry to hear...and both of you at same time...and the damn scourge stole a couple days from your time off...fuckin flu! Glad yer feeling better, hope ya enjoy last couple days before shipping out
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:07 pm

Our only contact w/ the outside world is one youngster in the breading ground for the flu.i.e.-the public school system.Bren usually succumbs but I'm blessed with a good immune system and don't get hit too hard.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  ratman on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Let's just say individually we are not the best of patients. Together - well there was some f u's being thrown about a few times, lol.

Yeah I'm pissed giving up these 6 days of my time off. Whaddya do? Life goes on.
ratman
ratman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:10 am

that sucks man! hope you folks are better soon,all the best to the mrs!,,I never got my shot this year,,i was more sick last year after getting the shot, I think they are fuckin up,so I told my employers to stick their flu shots up their ass,and so did half our crew,,don't trust em anymore..
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zaac on Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:27 pm

I had a nurse tell me that the flue season starts in China and that is when they develop the vaccine but by the time it spreads to Canada the flue strain has changed and the vaccine is no longer effective. I didn't do any follow up research on this so could be bs. Government says to get it and they always know best:roll:
zaac
zaac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum