48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody interested in a short ride holiday Monday?

Go down

Anybody interested in a short ride holiday Monday? Empty Anybody interested in a short ride holiday Monday?

Post  sunnydog on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:33 am

Yah I know it's thxgiving, but maybe we could get out earlier in the day somewhere around east Koots...tryin' to squeeze the last drops outta the riding season here.
sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Anybody interested in a short ride holiday Monday? Empty Re: Anybody interested in a short ride holiday Monday?

Post  Dennman on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:56 am

Insurance ran out yesterday and I just don't think the Weerier would fair well if I did try to make it.Sounds like it'd be a good Turkey Hunt ride.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Anybody interested in a short ride holiday Monday? Empty Re: Anybody interested in a short ride holiday Monday?

Post  sunnydog on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:34 am

Are you suggesting I hide a bottle of wild turkey and do a scavenger hunt?
Yah shit my insurance is done on the Econo too...but I do have coverage on the Black Cherry till the 26th of October...collector plate cheap has come in handy this year!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:23 pm

sunnydog wrote:Are you suggesting I hide a bottle of wild turkey and do a scavenger hunt?
Yah shit my insurance is done on the Econo too...but I do have coverage on the Black Cherry till the 26th of October...collector plate cheap has come in handy this year!

A hidden jug of Turkey might get a few more interested in the ride.
The Black Cherry is my scoot paint colour and was it's name until the Road Weerier became more apropriate.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:34 pm

Well that's quite a co-inkee-dink! Daneen named the bike that when she saw the combo of black and cherry-like two tone...been a great bike so far...the fairing helps on these cold mornings lately...
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  bromanguydude on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:37 pm

The wife is making turkey that day, so it's probably best I get out of her way and go for a bike ride.

bromanguydude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:26 pm

bromanguydude wrote:The wife is making turkey that day, so it's probably best I get out of her way and go for a bike ride.

And if ya show up late for the meal,you'll be the Turkey.
Been there with an old friend.We invited them over for a Thanksgiving Turkey feast.He came in his new-ta-him BC Hydro 4X4."Hey let's go for a spin and see how it runs", he says.
Well he drove it down a BC Hydro right of way 2 rut trail and into a rocky river x-ing.We couldn't get traction up either side on the rock sheets.Took hours ta finally climb out.Since it was before cell phones, we couldn't explain our predicament until we got back......Late to a cold Turkey.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  ratman on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:33 am

I'm going to ride the chair around my office in celebration, lol. Maybe go up on top deck and watch some F-16's flying around wondering who they belong to.....
ratman
ratman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:10 pm

Damn, sorry yer away on Turkey day Paul! Well, maybe float a drone up there and see what them tomahawks are up to....
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  ratman on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:59 am

I'm well paid for being away so that's no problem. I'm pretty sure both bikes have insurance until 16th or 19th of November so I have at least 2 weeks to ride once I get home - as long as the temp is above 4-6°C I'll go for a 30mile ride. Used to be -10 with winter gear on but fuck that - I'm old now.
ratman
ratman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:17 pm

You get paid to work? Fuck where do I sign up? Razz
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Clark Kent on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:32 pm

If nobody claims those tommy Hawks flying round, I!ll take one! Just sayin!

Clark Kent

Back to top Go down

Post  ratman on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:03 am

sunnydog wrote:You get paid to work? Razz
We're laying off, so I get paid for the next three weeks anyway until I find out if I am on someones 'list'.....

Clark Kent wrote:If nobody claims those tommy Hawks flying round, I!ll take one!  Just sayin!
Egyptian or Israeli?
ratman
ratman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:23 am

I wish the Egyptians the Israelis the Palestinians the Iranians the Iraquis the Syrians the "next convenient middle eastern problem" would all point their guns at each other and simultaneously pull the trigger....just sayin!

By the way Paul I hope the job sitch remains stable...
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:59 pm

not sure whats up Monday but good chances im aloof,,,,,went to sparwood today was frcken warm...
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:32 pm

kootenai wrote:not sure whats up Monday but good chances im aloof,,,,,went to sparwood today was frcken warm...

Saw Mayehem's pics.Beauty scenery too.Monsoons here! Time to fill the shed w/ Weerier parts.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:44 pm

was up in the mountains this morning,,fuckin warm for this time of year up there but I wasn't bitchen,the mountains were singing loud with the beauty today dennman..
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave on Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:54 pm

You all have a great turkey day , i gotta get some break in miles on the shovel Very Happy

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:56 pm

Workin Creston again this wkend....brothers Larry and Hammer paid me a visit last nite in Kimbo...much appreciated to hear their Shovels roll up...still wanting to ride Monday guys...thinkin Bull River or Jaffray late mornin till mid afternoon... Then to the turkey dinner at home.
Sunnyboy Williamson
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:49 pm

Okay I talked to Hammer and Koot, and Broman....Hammer and I figger to meet at the Wasa bridge rest area at 10:30 or so....thinkin' Broman should be able to roll out with me in the mornin' too...possibly Superman may make it out too, not sure about h.d. ryder....reason for early start is we got Wimmins makin' turkey dinners so facin' a fate punishable by death if we're late back...

The destination? Wherever the wind blows us, but it generally takes us North....

Dog
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:26 am

sunnydog wrote:Okay I talked to Hammer and Koot, and Broman....Hammer and I figger to meet at the Wasa bridge rest area at 10:30 or so....thinkin' Broman should be able to roll out with me in the mornin' too...possibly Superman may make it out too, not sure about h.d. ryder....reason for early start is we got Wimmins makin' turkey dinners so facin' a fate punishable by death if we're late back...

The destination?  Wherever the wind blows us, but it generally takes us North....

Dog
sounds like a plan
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anybody interested in a short ride holiday Monday? Empty Hacked!! Heehee!!

Post  kootenai on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:24 pm

Could totally post some "great" pics on here!!! lol! (.. especially of you Sunny Dog!!  Wink  but I wouldn't want you to 'snap'!! lol!!  geek  )  Love you guys! Happy Thanksgiving!! ~ Prospect  pirat  aka Miss Maye-hem jocolor  xoxo!!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:47 pm

kootenai wrote:Could totally post some "great" pics on here!!! lol! (.. especially of you Sunny Dog!!  Wink  but I wouldn't want you to 'snap'!! lol!!  geek  )  Love you guys! Happy Thanksgiving!! ~ Prospect  pirat  aka Miss Maye-hem jocolor  xoxo!!
Hey we're all buds here.Bring 'em on!!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  bromanguydude on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:31 am

Excellent scoot fellas. A great way to spend the day, and I don't know about sunny, but we got back just in the nick of time.

bromanguydude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum