48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 Empty The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015

Post  Dennman on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:26 pm

coopsta on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:41 pm
I have all the gear to balance and set up bottom end, rebuild the rods, and redo the cone bushing. You buy the Pistons and send the block out west. If the rod races are within spec I can lap them and fit oversize rollers to them and install new bushings on the small ends. It's only going to cost you whatever parts you need and a couple beer.

I'm not sure how reputable that guy is but he's been nigger rigging and binder twining my shit together for years!!! LOL!!!!

Coop
coopsta Yesterday at 6:52 pm
Well Den, probably easiest thing is ship cylinders in one box and bottom end in another. Unless you can find a reputable dude that can bore the cylinders out there?
As far as what is more cost effective, lol, purchasing a complete rotating assembly will set you back probably well over 1500 bucks. 1000-1400 US bucks. plus shipping thats T&O wheels. Maybe you can find S&S cheaper up here in a kit but not likely. most likely your sprocket shaft is fine, pinion may be wore but its only 100-120 bucks for S&S, crank pin is 100-120 for S&S and a set of rollers about 30 bucks, new races for big end of rods 40-50 bucks, new bushings for small end 40 bucks. Just rattling off top of head all prices high. so rebuild flywheels for under 400 bucks? thats over 1000 dollars cheaper than buying new rotating assembly. set of pistons probably set you back 300 but you need that either way? Unless you find a deal on inter web? Whole motor james gasket kit 146 bucks

Coop
Well that takes some of the nailbitein worry about the cost of gettin repairs done.
The fella that I used for 30 yrs. has retired now and I know of no one locally that I would trust to do a good shovel bore job.Shippin out is no problem.My concern is that after all is set and reassembled shippin could disturb rod alignment without the pistons & cylinders to protect them.

I did manage to get on the S&S site and find a wee bitta info about parts.They've got the rod bushin and race set for $53 US.

Think I got the piston for the replacement at least ID'd.My original assembly had the low compression (7.5:1) pistons.

What does a rise of 1 point in CR do to the performance and longevity of an engine?

I see S&S (#106-5536 or #106-5537) 8.5:1 CR pistons for 4 1/4" stroke w/ 8 1/2" flywheels and cylinder height of 5.330".It's the same price of $290 US for either +.010 or +.020.

I've got the B cam in there and have been told that I'm overcammed for the present setup.No cash for a new one and the B has worked for me.

Last edited by Dennman on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 Empty Re: The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015

Post  coopsta on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:45 pm

adding compression isn't going to affect the longevity of the motor, it will give you a bit more grunt. Its not like your taking it up to 12:1 and running AV gas. You might like that little extra grunt pushing that heavy monster up and down hills.
Maybe we can do some sort of a bucket brigade to get the motor back to ensure its safe return. I can get it to the east kootney's to start....but thats in the distant future so lets just get the first part straight.

Coop
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:48 pm

More grunt up the hills is what I'm after.This summer with the pistons in there now was not good for the uphill pull.
So I guess the first thing to do is get the barrels and bottom end to you.That should be sometime mid October.
When you let me know what's needed,I'll get it ordered and drop shipped to you there.

Sound like a plan?
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  coopsta on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:50 pm

Ya and pistons for balancing bottom end, unless you want me to gauge cylinders first?

Coop
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:03 pm

coopsta wrote:  adding compression isn't going to affect the longevity of the motor, it will give you a bit more grunt.  Its not like your taking it up to 12:1 and running AV gas.  You might like that little extra grunt pushing that heavy monster up and down hills.  
 Maybe we can do some sort of a bucket brigade to get the motor back to ensure its safe return.  I can get it to the east kootney's to start....but thats in the distant future so lets just get the first part straight.  

Coop
bucket brigade could work well,,could deliver to halfway, somewhere,or better yet if time permits a road trip to dukes pub in chillywak could work out....
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:16 pm

You Boys get it to me and i can get it to the island , my Brothers sales route has him through here once a month and then the island the next week

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:14 pm

coopsta wrote:Ya and pistons for balancing bottom end, unless you want me to gauge cylinders first?

Coop

Kinda what I had in mind.I Don't have the instruments for measuring and have never done the cylinder bore check.I can't order the right pistons until i know what shape the cylinders are in.

Since Larry redid the bushing ,the shovel is useing more oil on long hauls.After reading the S&S Big Bore piston install instructions ,I realize that I didn't set the rings in the S&S recommended positions.The cylinders were not cleaned up at that time either.Probably accounts for the extra use.

If you give me a list of all the parts that need replacein then I can get them ordered all at once.

One thing that I discovered while checkin my pictures from the rear rod wristpin bushing redo in the spring of 2013.
The pistons installed were #106-5532.That's the S&S # for a +.010 piston.At Larry's I couldn't find that part # on the existing pistons.I'll have to check them against the ones taken out in 2013.If the present ones are +.010 S&S,it'll be no sense ordering new. If the cylinders check out good for 3 5/8" +.010  with the .003-.004 running tolerance to the cylinder,the existing pistons (if S&S +.010) should be OK to run.

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 8_new_10

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 9-apr_10

In 2013, the pistons taken out were S&S # 92-1801 which is an old superceded # for the #106-5532.As I remember the new pistons were much shorter in the skirt area and didn't seem to have as much height to the dome.Would S&S redesign their piston for the same application?
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  ratman on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:04 am

Dennman wrote:
Would S&S redesign their piston for the same application?

Because they decided on a "one size fits all' piston application (unfortunately) rather than offering different pistons per stroke depending on required CR.

Now they sell same big bore piston for all strokes so there is a CR change depending on stroke. i.e the same piston fits 4-1/4, 4-1/2, 4-5/8 and 4-3/4 stroke but the CR increases as the stroke increases.  Stupid if you have a shorter stroke and want a higher CR.

FWIW the old 1800 series pistons is what I use in my engine as well - I found a spare NIB set with rings to keep on the shelf for my next overbore on eBay.  If I were to put in their new pistons with my 4-5/8 stroke I would drop in CR from 11.3 to probably around 10 (my barrels are cut down - OEM length would be 9.1:1 with the new pistons......)

I don't know how your engine was set up with the original 1800 series but you dropped CR when the 5532's went in (due to the redesign mentioned above). That is what I see in the 2014 catalogue I have with the 106-553x pistons for 3-5/8 bore using 4-1/4 stroke and standard height 5.330 barrels = 7.5CR.  Not sure where you are getting this is 8.5CR with p/n 106-5536/37  - you need 4-1/2 stroke to get 8.5 - I'm downloading the 2015 dealer catalogue now to see what they changed but I expect the 2014 catalogue numbers are the same.

If you stick with S&S then you are stuck with the CR limit of the new pistons (based on your stroke) unless you start shaving the barrels/heads and then you need to really closely monitor clearances.  I would do 8.5 minimum to keep some oomph for hills - this still has very good longevity and easily handles low octane gas.

Get Coop to measure the barrels first then decide how you want to proceed.  If you don't need an overbore then see if you want to bump the CR somehow with the existing pistons.  If you do need new pistons then it might be better to look somewhere besides S&S if you want CR to increase but don't want to start cutting material.
ratman
ratman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:27 am

Well the standard application for different displacements  makes sense for a business but the shits for me.
I got that 8.5:1 CR off the S&S site for the 106-5532 pistons.

http://www.sscycle.com/product/Vintage/1936-1984-Big-Twin-Models/Top-End/Forged-3-5-8-Bore-Piston-For-1936-84-OHV-Big-Twins-p24055.html

I tried to find CR specs for my original setup in 2007.After a tough and not real conclusive search,I managed to find a disappointing 7.5:1 CR.If these latest pistons dropped that even lower then no wonder It struggled in the long uphills.

The NOTE: below the chart makes sense now with what you've said and what I've experienced.
NOTE: Compression ratios will change when replacing existing pistons in S&S engines with this series of forged pistons. If higher compression is desired, we suggest shortening cylinders, or decking heads to achieve the desired compression ratio. A change of .060” will produce approximately 1 point of change in the compression ratio
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  ratman on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:45 am

That is interesting - the link for the pistons on the S&S website you posted disagrees with the 2014 and 2015 S&S Dealer catalogues.
For 88" 4-1/4 stroke the catalogues list 7.5:1 CR in the exact same application chart. I went back and looked at the 2011 catalogue and it lists same pistons as 8.5:1 as on the website, so maybe the latest catalogues are wrong and they have not noticed it. I'd call them to confirm before I bought them.

At any rate - yes, this one size fits all that S&S now had for those 106-553x pistons has pissed a lot of people off. I cannot stay with S&S pistons on further rebuilds unless I find 18XX series NOS pistons to replace the 92-18XX series in there now (as I have done for an upcoming rebuild) or change to KB or other brand to get what I want for CR the way my engine is presently set up. In that case a rebalance is probably called for due to piston weight differences..... bastards.
ratman
ratman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:52 am

I think KBs are the ones that I want and now with the info that I have I should be able to get the right ones for my barrel height and S&S big bore heads.

Pg. 8 and 12 in this catalogue have what I think is the pistons that I need.

The KB294 on pg. 8 seems to be the ones to get and are the hypereutectic alloy.They can run less piston to cylinder wall clearance than the forged due to their less expansion from heat.They take the larger 0.792 centered wrist pin.

The forged KB928 on pg. 12 have identical specs other than being 83 grams heavier and takeing the 0.791 offset wristpin.

https://www.uempistons.com/catalogs/motorcycle_catalog.pdf

What say you fellas with more tech savy than me?
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:36 pm

Edited above post.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  ratman on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:43 am

I've not personally used KB and have heard good and bad about them - I'm thinking that the bad has been from people that did not follow the fitment and timing instructions properly and caused their own problems. Note for the Hypereutectic the overall ignition timing must be reduced.

For your application I would agree with your comments the Hyper's would be the ones to get. Build for CR 8.5-9:1 IMHO

If I do go KB it will be the Forged due to my higher CR.
ratman
ratman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:55 pm

ratman wrote:I've not personally used KB and have heard good and bad about them - I'm thinking that the bad has been from people that did not follow the fitment and timing instructions properly and caused their own problems.  Note for the Hypereutectic the overall ignition timing must be reduced.

For your application I would agree with your comments the Hyper's would be the ones to get.  Build for CR 8.5-9:1 IMHO

If I do go KB it will be the Forged due to my higher CR.  

I noticed that note about the timing w/ the Hypereutectic pistons.
The "overall timing" phrase has me wondering.Is that just a matter of setting the front cylinder timeing mark, for advance, at a different position than centered in the case timing hole or is it more involved than that?
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  coopsta on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Well if you want to boost the comp ration up to the 9 1/2 to 1 area what you can do is get a set of 4 1/2" stroke flywheels to go with them low comp pistons. Says that S&S claims that piston with a 4 1/2" stroke and 5.405" cylinders gives you 8 1/2 to 1, and they claim shortening cylinder or shaving head .060" will up the comp 1 whole point. Your cylinders are 5.330 yes? So your short 5.330 cylinder + low comp piston coupled with a 4 1/2" stroke will put you at in the 9-9 1/2 to 1 region yes?
Truett and Osborne sells just flywheels torque monster is 475.00 US and regular weight wheels for 425.00 US.

Coop
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:23 pm

Coop,I don't want to go to 9.5:1.
8.5:1 is 1 point more than what I had originally and especially the last couple of years w/ the pistons in there now.
The KB294s with the 4 1/4" stroke will give me that if my heads are 117cc.Pretty sure my cylinders are 5.330.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  ratman on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:12 am

Dennman wrote:
I noticed that note about the timing w/ the Hypereutectic pistons.
The "overall timing" phrase has me wondering.Is that just a matter of setting the front cylinder timeing mark, for advance, at a different position than centered in the case timing hole or is it more involved than that?

Yes - that's it.  Easy as changing the position of the timing mark in the hole (retard the timing).  You are going from 35° total advance to ?? (31-32 or so would be a guess - I would ask KB for their further comments).
ratman
ratman

Back to top Go down

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 Empty Best Intentions get Delayed.

Post  Dennman on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Well after building a woodshed for excess rounds that didn't fit;cleaning eave troughs and leaves off a leaking roof;puting away some the outside rooms of furniture;entertaining a friend and his offer to rent a bobcat to clear some of the back area of blackberrys and trees,I've finally turned some of my spare time to the Weerier.
I've taken off the bags and tour pack so it'll fit through the shop door.Have to do some rearranging of stuff in the shop to make room for working on the scoot.
My back is givein me a twinge now and then; so,i'll have to wait until it settles down before I can muscle the scoot backwards into it's winter home.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:40 pm

Dennman wrote:Well after building a woodshed for excess rounds that didn't fit;cleaning eave troughs and leaves off a leaking roof;puting away some the outside rooms of furniture;entertaining a friend and his offer to rent a bobcat to clear some of the back area of blackberrys and trees,I've finally turned some of my spare time to the Weerier.
I've taken off the bags and tour pack so it'll fit through the shop door.Have to do some rearranging of stuff in the shop to make room for working on the scoot.
My back is givein me a twinge now and then; so,i'll have to wait until it settles down before I can muscle the scoot backwards into it's winter home.
wish I lived even a couple of hours away den!! ive got a fairly good back..
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 Empty moter move

Post  jmac11 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:24 am

kootenai wrote:
Dennman wrote:Well after building a woodshed for excess rounds that didn't fit;cleaning eave troughs and leaves off a leaking roof;puting away some the outside rooms of furniture;entertaining a friend and his offer to rent a bobcat to clear some of the back area of blackberrys and trees,I've finally turned some of my spare time to the Weerier.
wish I lived even a couple of hours away den!! ive got a fairly good back..

I,m working just west of Red Deer I,ll come to the island and pick it up and get it this far scratch jmac

jmac11

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:45 pm

jmac11 wrote:
I,m working just west of Red Deer I,ll come to the island and pick it up and get it this far  scratch jmac

Well that's another option, Johnny.
However,I have no qualms about sending the engine out with whatever company will handle it.It's getting it back to me without disturbin the setup that Carlo has put it in.
That's a ways off yet and it'll be dealt w/ later.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:55 pm

The Weerier has made it to the shed.Managed the reverse movin w/ no ill effect to me.Started removin a few parts.Should make some progress on gettin to the engine now!!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Got the tanks,carb,coil,heads,barrels,oil lines and primary guts off now.Had a bit of a short struggle to get the starter housing unbolted from the inner primary.One tranny stud backed out during primary free-up.Found my solenoid throw fork has a loose lower tine.Could be the reason that my "e-leg" has not been workin proper.Got a spare somewhere.Have to search later.Damn primary bearing is a tight fit on the tranny shaft.I'll have to fab a puller to get the primary free from the tranny.The primary had a good seal to the engine too.
Found the cause for my primary leak.The primary chain oiler, that I've change to the vent, has somehow come loose from the aluminum.My fears of a cracked inner or trashed bearing seal are alleviated.That'll be an easy fix.
I've had a new clutch hub,clutch shaft, adj.screw and fibers for awhile just waitin for a time like this.Nothin wrong w/ what's in there now; but, the hub has grooved studs and they've been repeaned many times.Time for "Out with the old and in with the new."
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:07 am

its amazing how grooved hub studs can get before they start fucking up the clutch action,sounds like good progress on the teardown den!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:29 pm

kootenai wrote:its amazing how grooved hub studs can get before they start fucking up the clutch action,sounds like good progress on the teardown den!
Mine are severely marked w/ wide grooves.I figured this made the clutch plates less prone to stick together and bind up on the studs.It's been like this for 20 yrs.I've replaced broken studs over that time.It be interesting to see how the new setup works.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Finally after fabbin a puller ,I got the primary off.
Stator and rotor off.Dirty engine out and sittin on the bench.Some external cleanup needed before I remove any more.
Still a few bolt-ons to take off.(oil pump,nose cone lifter blocks,pistons,etc)
Must admit that, in 33 yrs., I have never had to pull an oil pump or nose cone and guts.I can foresee me havein a problem with both the pump shaft and piston circlips.
After a total rebuild all has worked fine til the next total rebuild was needed.

Not much floorspace,bench top or shelf room left in the shop for workin or walkin about now.Gonna be alot of shufflin of parts so that I can clean up and work on those that need attention.

Looks like I'll be shippin by bus.They'll take up to a 100 lb. package.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:55 pm

Day to day chores are gettin in my way.Finally got the exterior of the cases cleaned and the pistons off.Apparently all my picks are not stiff enough to get the circlips out.Bent 3 before I put em back in the drawer.O-ring pullers only!
Luckily S&S pistons have a groove that I could get my skinny tipped needle nose into.Pry and pull easily.
Had to fab a puller to get the wrist pins out.It's the shits when ya don't have all the fancy tools.Jobs get delayed til the tool is made.Then since it's not quite right,the process takes much longer to get er done.
Other than the oil pump shaft ,the rest should come off easily.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 Empty Lesson in Frustration and Patience

Post  Dennman on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:33 pm

Well that was less than fun pullin the oil pump off.3 keys and 2 clips.That inside one kept me aggravated for 2 Feckin HOURS. Mad  
So other than a nipple or two and a final kerosene flush,the cases are free of exterior components.

On a BRIGHT note ,I FOUND GOLD!!!  cheers

Not the greatest pic.It's too shiney.

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 Gold_b10

Found in behind the breather in the cam case.I wondered where all the missing pieces from the front wrist pin bushing went.

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 12-bus10

By the looks of that bushing there should be more pieces lurkin in the cases .....somewhere!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 Empty Questions for Coopsta ????

Post  Dennman on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:37 pm

I've got another  cam cone for the Weerier.It's in better shape than the one I'm running now.It's the same *****-70 part # and appears to have identical oil passages in the gasket surface.
Should I send the "new" cone and cam for fitting?
The Torrington cam bearing in the case has only been run for a little over a year.

Do you need the old pistons for a weight check? I have no use for them so if you want them for whatever they're yours

I was hopeing to find a reason for the low idle and shutdown "clunk".
Nothing obvious and the magnetic oil plug on the case bottom was relative clean.No chunks just a few fines.

The rods need attention at the wrist pin end for sure.Larry noted that the front one was .001 ovaled up/down.Nothing we could do to it in the bike.
The rear one I know very little about.Supposedly it had an oversized bushing installed in it.

If there's anything that I've overlooked,due to my ignorance of what's needed to do the balance with new pistons,let me know.

Probably need your address and contact phone number for shipping.Ya can PM me those.

Last edited by Dennman on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 Empty Sure looks good cleaned!!

Post  Dennman on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:33 am

After flushing w/ kerosene,the drain plug had only a small amount of iron dust on it.

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 Cleane10

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 Cleane11

Did ya notice the studs for the back cylinder missing on the front side.Those have been reinstalled and loctited.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:01 am

lookin pretty shiney in there....
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:33 pm

All those problems and it sure looks purdy Smile

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Big Dave wrote:All those problems and it sure looks purdy Smile

Dave

I was expecting some sign or "feel" of bottom end damage.Nothing showing and only feels loose side to side at the top of the rods.Can't tell how much without proper measurein tools.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  coopsta on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Send the oil pump with all the motor parts Den. And whatever cam cover you want to use.  Will install new bushings in the cover and line ream to the case. Ya send the Pistons and all the stuff

Coop

Last edited by coopsta on Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Got the info Coop.Thanks.Wipe it if ya want.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:00 pm

2 packages on the bus today.$!32 for 103 lbs.Less than I expected.Got the max insurance.However,it only covers about 1/6 of the replacement cost of my S&S parts.Hope the bus driver can handle the snowy roads over the mtns.
In a curious moment I inquired about shippin to Kimbo.Lady says Kimbo's is in an irregular situation   Question     as buses don't go there that often.   scratch
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:21 pm

yeah denn I heard that the dog doesn't run through the trench anymore,,you have to go to golden to catch it,, we had a stop in windermere,and it used to stop in canal flats at fire valley,,not anymore..
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:11 pm

We still have bus sevice here.The Hound got bought by another busline with a promise of better passenger service for the north island.Shipping still links into Greyhound routes

While cleaning up all the shippin paraphernalia on the benches and lookin at what parts to start cleanin................What do I find. Question
The last run pistons that I don't want.I was goin to send them w/ the rest of the motor parts.  Rolling Eyes
Not goin to use them but thought Carlo might like to compare the weight of them to the new ones for an idea of the previous balancing.

Carlo, is it a necessity for you to have them now?Can't remember if you wanted them for any other reason.If ya might use them for whatever later ,I can pack them out on my tour and get them to you then.

I could weigh them on Bren's bakin digital scale and let ya know what the total weight of each is w/ rings and pin.

Got them soakin now to soften up the carbon on the domes.Probably take a few days for that.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

The Weerier's Winter Woes 2015 Empty Pissed n broke

Post  coopsta on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:50 pm

Nah Den it don't make a lick o difference to me. I'm not starting a saddlebagrail you tube video about reverse engineering the wheels to find out if they were balanced to one micro gram of the original balance factor. Lmao Very Happy

coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:54 pm

coopsta wrote:Nah Den it don't make a lick o difference to me. I'm not starting a saddlebagrail you tube video about reverse engineering the wheels to find out if they were balanced to one micro gram of the original balance factor. Lmao Very Happy    

Thought maybe you'd want them for some distant low comp. project for a lawnmower ,moped or boat motor. Laughing
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum