48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking out loud

4 posters

Go down

Thinking out loud Empty Thinking out loud

Post  sunnydog Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:13 am

Yeah, I know...thinking out loud is dangerous.
Thinkin about the Sparkplugs event, the fact I'd love to go this June, would prolly have to take a week off work, closely followed by realization my gal would like to go too, this followed by the desire to take brain-melting equipment with me. Possible solution (now don't kill me yet) is to have Daneen bring down the truck. I know, this goes against the creed, but I'm just tryin to make everything work out for the best, and I can't haul a couple guitars and my gal on the Shovel. I figure as long as I arrive on the bike, followed by my sweet Norwegian gal, most folks would forgive me....specially around campfire time when we pass the guitars around sunny
Alright, just think about it....Then ya can kill me.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Thinking out loud Empty Re: Thinking out loud

Post  kootenai Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:07 am

fuck all wrong with that,,,,,
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:26 am

i was gonna find a map to get down to spark plugs but was having a bit of a problem finding what i was after so i said fark it for now.....
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:50 am

Koot, I've driven thru some of that country. My thoughts for nice highways and not crazy traffic would be: Kingsgate crossing, thru Bonners, Sandpoint, Newport, Spokane (all secondary highways), then southwest of Spokane on I90 for a very short distance, then south on secondary highway to Kennewick. After that its highway 84 down the Columbia, a beautiful drive, nice twisties and many rest stops, to Portland. I'm thinking from there might as well do the Pacific Coast highway, he'll ya only live once....the kinda highway where Neil Young pulls up beside ya in a 49 Lincoln and passes you a left hander sunny
I'm thinking this is a shovel trip extraordinaire, with nice campin on the way.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am

somthing to set a goal for,,,,,would like to party sparkplugs even if its just once and check out a new scene...
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thinking out loud Empty Brain melting equipment

Post  coopsta Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Oh I was laughing for a few moments when you said you would have the desire to bring along brain melting equipment and then Deneen could bring the truck, Rolling Eyes I was thinking you didn't like the idea of you bringing along the hash crossing the border but if you brought your wife with the truck it would be ok for her to pack it, I was saying to myself WOW?, then you cleared it up with the later comment about the guitars then it made more sense lol......
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:52 pm

coopsta wrote: Oh I was laughing for a few moments when you said you would have the desire to bring along brain melting equipment and then Deneen could bring the truck, Rolling Eyes I was thinking you didn't like the idea of you bringing along the hash crossing the border but if you brought your wife with the truck it would be ok for her to pack it, I was saying to myself WOW?, then you cleared it up with the later comment about the guitars then it made more sense lol......

Maybe Ill tag along, replinishing on the other side is no big deal..... I seem to attract those type of people... Twisted Evil Laughing

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:09 pm

It's legal there far as I know....guitar playin that is...
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down