48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miserable Whore!

4 posters

Go down

Miserable Whore! Empty Miserable Whore!

Post  sunnydog Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:27 am

Ma nature that is....
5-6" of the heaviest wettest snow this mornin.......I'll bet Koot went to work early today, heard they got smushed (snow/slush) but good up there in Flannel Cats too...

sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Miserable Whore! Empty Re: Miserable Whore!

Post  sunnydog Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:41 am

Here's a pic of the slut....er slush that we got goin' on...this is St. Mary's reserve, we got about 3X as much in Kimbo...yeah I know its only March...I'm just butt-hurt by havin' to deal with winter again...fack! Was hopin' to maybe even insure a bike this week...guess we'll see what tomorrow brings

Miserable Whore! 818A9E3D-2618-413B-8499-C6B7068D6038_zpsn1op82tf
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:53 pm

Ah you unfortunate trench riders.Sounds like alot of the high country west of here got dusted.Sunny day today here.Beginnin to look alot like insurance time for the Weerier.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Yes life is difficult in the hinterlands...the gruel supplies are getting dangerously low....

btw, any upgrades (besides the cigarillo lighter) to the Weerier that the 66-84 inspection committee should be apprised of this season Suspect clown
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:27 pm

sunnydog wrote:Yes life is difficult in the hinterlands...the gruel supplies are getting dangerously low....

btw, any upgrades (besides the cigarillo lighter) to the Weerier that the 66-84 inspection committee should be apprised of this season Suspect clown
Nothing special been done.
After a new axle;fork oil change and resetting front wheel endplay,the front end low speed tank slapper wasn't happenin on a short tryout.The repair and repaint to the cracked fairing plus a new windshield were the only things done on it over the winter.
Not happy w/ all the crazein in the paint but; it's all black,no crack and I can't see it when i'm ridein. .
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:21 am

fuckin snow! yesterday was supposed to be my first day of my summer season start time (6:ooam) ,,phone was dingin at 15 after 3:00 in the morning just enough time to grab whatever outta the fridge and get to windermere to open up some fuckin roads,,then had the safety guy / office weasel, pull attitude in front of my supervisor for no apparent reason,,,,,,twas a shitty Monday alright,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,woulda been cool if I coulda sent the safety guy on an airlift to the Calgary hospital hes pulled shit on everybody on the crew,,,,,,,,,he,s a real monkey fuck homo.....
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:55 pm

FTFSG!! He'll get his....they always do
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:27 pm

Accidents happen Suspect Suspect Suspect

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:33 pm

the fuckers after work today acting like nuthin even happened,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dudes bonkers man! seven cylinders shy of a V8...............
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum