48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damn you guys are Fortunate!!!

Go down

Damn you guys are Fortunate!!! Empty Damn you guys are Fortunate!!!

Post  Dennman on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:10 pm

From The Toad Rock facebook site:

Betty Armstrong

3 hrs

I just spoke with Robin, Cranbrook Harley Davidson for those who are not sure of whom I mean ( Like the whom usage ? it makes me think of tea cups with an extended pinkie )
He is orchestrating a April 11th swap meet in Cranbrook B C that excites me. Sad eh, it takes a swap meet to excite me these days. I am committing ourselves to it by setting up and probably some of our bikes such as the 46 UL and our 65 Pan perhaps the 49 Whizzer to assist the cause.
I am also going to talk with Jim Greene to see if we can get Walt Healeys Indian Scout, Cannonball , out and Danielle Schultz , Canada’s youngest Daredevil, to consider coming out out to promote Okeefe’s Vintage Races as well..
Just ideas at this time. One of the suggestion I am promoting is a pickup truck bargain section where for a nominal fee such as a15, 20 dollar range a guy can bring a truck load of parts and stuff out with the proviso that it cannot be unloaded just sold out of the truck. I have seen this done at other meets and it brings out the “stuff’ that a person who does not want to spring for a table to bring out there wares. Again just suggestions as I believe we need a good meet in our area.
CHOPPERS, BOBBERS RULE!
Lets get behind this is the purpose of this note and bring forth suggestions and energy and of course attendance

Robb & Betty

Twisted Cedar Farm
Miniature Donkeys , Motorcycles, Parts and Weird Stuff
Hours - Odd
Tarrys B C
Canada
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Damn you guys are Fortunate!!! Empty Re: Damn you guys are Fortunate!!!

Post  kootenai on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:47 pm

fuck!! that will be sweet!!!!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Damn you guys are Fortunate!!! Empty Rightous

Post  coopsta on Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:33 am

We went to the first annual dinktown swap meet last spring and it was small but it didn't lack enthusiasm and like always I had a good time…….me and the twin of course were about 3 hours late getting there cause well hungover as usual lol……gonna hit this bitch again of course. Scored a great deal on a maytag trans as well so it was a worthwhile venture for sure.
Got something for you and Mayhem when I see you guys this weekend Koot!!

Coop
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:31 pm

Couple more swaps out Kootenay way

Damn you guys are Fortunate!!! Redcli10

Damn you guys are Fortunate!!! Centra10
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum