48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexico Vacation

Go down

Mexico Vacation  Empty Mexico Vacation

Post  Big Dave on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:47 pm

anybody????? wife and i looking at last minute deals for a get away

Anybody else interested

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Mexico Vacation  Empty Re: Mexico Vacation

Post  '79Lowrider on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:05 am

Finally fed up with "winter", eh? Razz Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes It's finally warming up here (-15)! So no need for me to go anywhere tropical... Very Happy

Later,
Marc

'79Lowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:42 am

Hey Dave,
As usual we blew it out over Xmas...
Have a great one if ya go south!
Sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:49 am

Hmmm? No time ,no money, no passport and fear of bandidos and Federales. Count me out. Thought you were livin in Canada's Mexico? I think Cuba would be a better destination.
Enjoy wherever ya get to!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Dave, check out Costa Rica, just as cheap and waaaaay safer, alot nicer too, paradise....... Im out as well, my bike took all my dough........

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakerattlenroll on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Sweet , werent all that long ago i remember you were goin broke.
looks like ya bailed on that lac la bitch place just at the rite time man Very Happy

Suncore dumped i hear 1000 workers just......

Shakerattlenroll
Shakerattlenroll

Back to top Go down

Post  bromanguydude on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Roadhammer wrote:Dave, check out Costa Rica, just as cheap and waaaaay safer, alot nicer too, paradise....... Im out as well, my bike took all my dough........

Erica and I did Costa Rica two or three years ago. Went to tamarindo. It was really nice, but I doubt cheaper than Mexico. That area had some obscene 30% tourist tax. It was a good trip, but wound up being much more expensive than expected. I've heard it's cheaper elsewhere but didn't make it there. If heading that way, avoid Tamirindo. It was nice, but hot damn.

Side note, the weed was terrible and expensive. The rum was good though.

bromanguydude

Back to top Go down

Post  bromanguydude on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:33 pm

All that being said, it really is a beautiful place.

The front porch of the little 'eco lodge' we stayed at.
Mexico Vacation  SchifA3

Howler monkeys. They, well, howl.
Mexico Vacation  MrNk80s

The hot tub at said eco lodge. A reasonable spot to hang out.
Mexico Vacation  X4pJkRA

Some beach I forget the name of. This was the 'local' beach and not as touristy.
Mexico Vacation  MUEqQH3

bromanguydude

Back to top Go down

Mexico Vacation  Empty Vacation in 3rd world countries lol

Post  coopsta on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 am

Sorry Dave count me out…..blew my wad all over Mrs Champs face…….

Honestly I don't understand why anyone would want to purposely go to a third world country and put up with them fuckin dirt bag mexicans….I have to put up with enough of them next door to me….couldn't imagine going to their mother land and having to deal with millions of them…..its like a mexican fiesta every fucking weekend around here….eppa, eppa, undellay, undellay. I been living in a speedy gonzales cartoon for the last couple years since the fuckers moved in next door……they even have a few taco bell dogs….fuck me!!!!
All that coupled with the fact that they seem to like robbing and killing whitey…..sounds like a really great time!!
Save your money and ride that shovel instead….

Safe travels

Coop
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:27 am

coopsta wrote:  Sorry Dave count me out…..blew my wad all over Mrs Champs face…….

Honestly I don't understand why anyone would want to purposely go to a third world country and put up with them fuckin dirt bag mexicans….I have to put up with enough of them next door to me….couldn't imagine going to their mother land and having to deal with millions of them…..its like a mexican fiesta every fucking weekend around here….eppa, eppa, undellay, undellay.  I been living in a speedy gonzales cartoon for the last couple years since the fuckers moved in next door……they even have a few taco bell dogs….fuck me!!!!
 All that coupled with the fact that they seem to like robbing and killing whitey…..sounds like a really great time!!  

Safe travels

Coop
so I assume if someone offers you a burrito you beat the shit outta them??
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  h.d.ryder on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:04 pm

coopsta wrote:  Sorry Dave count me out…..blew my wad all over Mrs Champs face…….

Honestly I don't understand why anyone would want to purposely go to a third world country and put up with them fuckin dirt bag mexicans….I have to put up with enough of them next door to me….couldn't imagine going to their mother land and having to deal with millions of them…..its like a mexican fiesta every fucking weekend around here….eppa, eppa, undellay, undellay.  I been living in a speedy gonzales cartoon for the last couple years since the fuckers moved in next door……they even have a few taco bell dogs….fuck me!!!!

Safe travels

Coop

HaHa! That`s too fucken funny!
I never been to Mexico yet Dave, but I been to Cuba a couple times . Seems like all them resorts got good and bad things about em. Wherever you end up, have a good one and safe travels.

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  '79Lowrider on Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:11 am

Safe travels

Coop

You know Coop, they probably just saw your first name on the mailbox and figured you wouldn't mind, you bein' a Norwegian /Mexican hybrid of some sort... Razz

'79Lowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:48 am

[/quote]

You know Coop, they probably just saw your first name on the mailbox and figured you wouldn't mind, you bein' a Norwegian /Mexican hybrid of some sort...  Razz [/quote]

Yeah in Mexican Cooper prolly means "party animal" so when they see that mailbox its Carlos Party Animal....its on!!!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave on Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:24 pm

You Guys are nuts . I love it
Leaving Wed morning 10 days in Playa del carma going floating down the worlds longest underground river , caves are suppose to be unreal also inland excursion to the largest mayan pyramid
Plus it 87 there going to burn some fat Lol

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Travel safe you two! Have a great time.
Sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:05 am

safe journeys to you and the mrs dave!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:47 am

Big Dave wrote:You Guys are nuts . I love it
Leaving Wed morning 10 days in Playa del carma going floating down the worlds longest underground river , caves are suppose to be unreal also inland excursion to the largest mayan pyramid
Plus it 87 there going to burn some fat Lol

Dave

Well enjoy that heat and caves,DAVE. Be sure to take pics of that pyramid.........................from the top  Twisted Evil
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum