48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Back , still mad

Go down

I'm Back , still mad Empty I'm Back , still mad

Post  Big Dave on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Pretty fucked up life right now i was fusing 2" PE gas line in a trench -26c howling wind froze my left cheek ( not the good looking one the one on my face) 6 days and im home 1 day off in 16 and my paystub says i donated 1600 to the gov
Why the fuck do i bother

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

I'm Back , still mad Empty Re: I'm Back , still mad

Post  Dennman on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Don't think I ever made $1600 in 16 days Shocked Don't get too frustrated Dave.I need fellas like you ta keep my Can.pension coming in.Next year my city pension gets cut in half.Gonna have to do a little belt tightenin then and i don't have that much slack to take up.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Im just about a year into this life change paid off a ton and am paying for Sharons surgery ( which went well) I guess next year will be better but im so beat done right now i just dont know anymore

Take care old friend im looking forward to seeing you again

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Hang in there Dave, just stay in the patch long enuff to take care o biz then come on back to the promised land. sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Big Dave wrote:Pretty fucked up life right now i was fusing 2" PE gas line in a trench -26c howling wind froze my left cheek ( not the good looking one the one on my face) 6 days and im home 1 day off in 16 and my paystub says i donated 1600 to the gov
Why the fuck do i bother

Dave

Yikes! your tax is my takehome, find a eskimo chick to sit on your face, you can thaw your face and have dinner at the same time.

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Dennman wrote:Next year my city pension gets cut in half.Gonna have to do a little belt tightenin then and i don't have that much slack to take up.

WTF!!! How can they do that!!!! I thought it was a "fixed" income???

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Roadhammer wrote:
Dennman wrote:Next year my city pension gets cut in half.Gonna have to do a little belt tightenin then and i don't have that much slack to take up.

WTF!!! How can they do that!!!! I thought it was a "fixed" income???
I knew it was going to be reduced by some when I turn 65. I didn't think it was going to be cut as much as it will be.The OAP kicks in then.Don't think it'll be as much as the cut.I took my CCP early and have got use to the extra that it provides.If I'd waited to 65 to draw it, the cut wouldn't be such a shock.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Roadhammer wrote:
Big Dave wrote:Pretty fucked up life right now i was fusing 2" PE gas line in a trench -26c howling wind froze my left cheek ( not the good looking one the one on my face) 6 days and im home 1 day off in 16 and my paystub says i donated 1600 to the gov
Why the fuck do i bother

Dave

Yikes! your tax is my takehome, find a eskimo chick to sit on your face, you can thaw your face and have dinner at the same time.

I have tried that in the past i still cant get the stain off my face Very Happy not saying thats a bad thing
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum