48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well wouldn't ya know fucking bullshit

Go down

Well wouldn't ya know fucking bullshit Empty Well wouldn't ya know fucking bullshit

Post  coopsta on Wed May 28, 2014 9:00 pm

I sit around all fuckin spring with my thumb firmly planted in my ass because its breakup and the patch comes to a grinding halt so to be expected. Sunny comes out to do a couple day course out here and I figure right on can show him the sites have a few wobbly pops in the evening and generally 66-84 time of it!!
Well of fucking course I haven't worked one stinking day all month and the day he gets out here I had to go to work out in bloody Gull Lake, 3 hrs east of here and as luck would have it a what should be a super easy job turned into a 3 day fuck fest so the whole time he's out here I am out there……good to get some work to pay the bills but what are the chances!!!!

Coop
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Well wouldn't ya know fucking bullshit Empty Re: Well wouldn't ya know fucking bullshit

Post  kootenai on Wed May 28, 2014 9:06 pm

fuck dude that blows!!! maybe it was meant to be,,,,,,,,you haywires coulda got some jail time or sumthin...... affraid  never know........
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Well wouldn't ya know fucking bullshit Empty Re: Well wouldn't ya know fucking bullshit

Post  Dennman on Wed May 28, 2014 10:31 pm

The powers that be in Brooks heard you two were gettin together and put pressure on your bosses to get you outa town.Called Crisis Management.Cheeper than Damage Control.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  zaac on Thu May 29, 2014 8:55 am

I know the feeling, Carlos, from when I was coil tubing and rigs. Now i worked myself out of a 9-5 9hr day job to 10-4 10hr days. Extra 41hrs a month. Kinda tough when you wanna be lazy once in awhile lol. But like you say the bills are a little easier to handle.

Hope you can make Cord Lund.
zaac
zaac

Back to top Go down

Well wouldn't ya know fucking bullshit Empty oh shit when is that

Post  coopsta on Thu May 29, 2014 1:39 pm

I forgot what day that is? When and where?
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Thu May 29, 2014 7:09 pm

It's alright brother Carlos...I have a feelin we may get a chance to tilt some pops in the near future...prolly good we tipped beers Monday, the fuckin dick instructor gave us homework Tuesday nite! Thought I was back in junior high school again....
However, I am a certified Line Locator now....whatever the fuck that is!!! What a Face 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  zaac on Thu May 29, 2014 7:38 pm

coopsta wrote:  I forgot what day that is?  When and where?

June 20 Brooks arena.
zaac
zaac

Back to top Go down

Well wouldn't ya know fucking bullshit Empty Ya but I wanted to be the wild card

Post  coopsta on Thu May 29, 2014 9:02 pm

sunnydog wrote:It's alright brother Carlos...I have a feelin we may get a chance to tilt some pops in the near future...prolly good we tipped beers Monday, the fuckin dick instructor gave us homework Tuesday nite!  Thought I was back in junior high school again....
However, I am a certified Line Locator now....whatever the fuck that is!!! What a Face 

Get you totally funked up and hung to the tits so it would have made the schoolin difficult lol!!!!!  Laughing 
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Well wouldn't ya know fucking bullshit Empty Zaac you thinking of St Victor?

Post  coopsta on Thu May 29, 2014 9:03 pm

I seen on the other site you were mentioning St Victor, you thinking of heading east young man?

Coop
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  zaac on Thu May 29, 2014 9:58 pm

I was thinking about it. I'm not working that weekend and if a nice weekend and someone else wanted to go I'd tag along for a nice ride and a beer.
zaac
zaac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum