48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal abuse?

2 posters

Go down

Animal abuse? Empty Animal abuse?

Post  sunnydog Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Hey Denn, whats the big idea...thought you were doin' pre-winter chores? Looks like that coons been hand-fed stouffers meat pies and jimmydean breakfast biscuits for a year

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=660897170621004&set=vb.236486913157711&type=2&theater
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Animal abuse? Empty Re: Animal abuse?

Post  Dennman Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:13 pm

sunnydog wrote:Hey Denn, whats the big idea...thought you were doin' pre-winter chores?  Looks like that coons been hand-fed stouffers meat pies and jimmydean breakfast biscuits for a year

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=660897170621004&set=vb.236486913157711&type=2&theater
That's one of em.Tryin to get that critter in position for a field goal kick outa the yard.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:55 am

I remember one time comin' out of a kegger at Forestry school, fuller than a wood tick...it was black dark, couldn't see let alone focus at that point...heard a chattering noise that was real unnerving, then as my eyes adjusted to dark I could make out a figure, bout the size of a small german shepherd dog....sittin' on its haunches, now hissing loudly at me...WHAT IN THEE FIDDLERS FUCK???? Was 3 raccoons goin' thru the garbage cans in behind the party hall, their ringleader was this big bastard, prolly the mom, wow I never seen a 'coon that big before, prime Point Grey garbage fed....musta weighed 60 lbs if an ounce....I high tailed it outta there, didn't wanna mess with the local gangsta's!! No 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:21 am

We've had more than our share around here.Years ago they devastated Bren's fancy chickens,prize Rouen ducks and Tom the Turkey that came to us for safe refuge on Thanksgiving.
 I waged war on the bastards.  22 disposal service.
 Still get a mom and kits during cherry time.I'm usually not here so they get to move on by themselves.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:30 am

They're carnivorous I guess....in the sense that they will kill chickens ducks etc??? Thought they just scavenged? That's a tough one since they're so cute to look at but I agree, if they was messin' with my domestics I would have no prob lightin 'em up with some hot lead.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:23 pm

sunnydog wrote:They're carnivorous I guess....in the sense that they will kill chickens ducks etc???  Thought they just scavenged?  That's a tough one since they're so cute to look at but I agree, if they was messin' with my domestics I would have no prob lightin 'em up with some hot lead.
They'll eat anything we or our pets eat.They try to snatch food outa the outside cat pens too.They'll do ya damage if you accidentally corner them.Bren's had them stand up, on the semi enclosed back porch, and hiss/growl at her like your experience.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum