48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty day Sunday

3 posters

Go down

Beauty day Sunday Empty Beauty day Sunday

Post  sunnydog Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:51 am

We had a glorious day here yesterday, as many of ya know!! Shovel Jay and myself rode over to Bull River in the afternoon, had a beer with the bar dog who was snapping up the wasps and stink bugs out on the deck...
On the way back I spotted a unique Shovel at Fort Steele Esso, well there's only Spawn Bitch that I know of, and there it was! Stopped and had a BS with Hammer, he was out for a ride too...said he woulda called but was concerned I'd be on a Honda ROFLMAO!!!
Well I was for awhile, but luckily I had the Shovel out for the last few days! All in all a great day, the bikes ran awesome, good to see friends out on the road
sunny 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Beauty day Sunday Empty Re: Beauty day Sunday

Post  Dennman Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:16 am

Twas a glorious day here too.Spent the day splittin wood and dog-watchin Coola ,the Catahoula hound.It was Bren's b-day and she and a friend went out horseback riding on her new saddle, that the friend gave to her.
The Weerier kept calling....calling....calling....calling.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 pm

Them leopards are real nice dogs, and love to chase small woodland creatures!

Hey I found a pic from yesterday, lookin up the Bull, check out that lovely fall sky
Beauty day Sunday IMG2041_zpse882fee1
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Lookin yule tideish w/ the red/green lids. Nice place to ride in the sun....foreshore!!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Denn, only hopin' that we get a couple weeks more decent weather, then I will be ready for the woodshed season....hope that you're gettin yer winterhome duties all squared away
sunny 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:21 pm

sunnydog wrote:Denn, only hopin' that we get a couple weeks more decent weather, then I will be ready for the woodshed season....hope that you're gettin yer winterhome duties all squared away
sunny 
There's a few sunny forecast days in the future here. I WILL take advantage of them.
Still lots of yard chores to wrap up.Runnin out of room in the wood shed and still a decent pile to split and stack.Appears that I've bruised my right hand swinging the 8 lb. maul.Have to lay off splittin for awhile til I can grasp the beater w/ more control.

I have to get storage organized for all the furnishings of the summer living area and bed tent.Seems that while I was away the space was cluttered w/ all kinds of shite.The worst chore of putting all the gear away is the precleaning and unclutter of storage sheds.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:45 pm

I hear ya! Daneen has a penchant for seasonal decorations...They make our little home very cheery and I must admit I do like em...however try to find storage for a million knick-knacks...it cuts into my sickle habit and sickle space LMAO! I broke a couple of em through the years with "oafish" handling and as ya might expect I'm still scolded like a badly behaved child whenever I get too rammy with any of em. Wish there was a Clumsy Ogre emoticon, that would fit me!geek 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Beauty day Sunday Empty Well that looks just swell

Post  coopsta Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:56 am

I am coming to visit you kootney shovelers.  I hope the weather holds cause i am coming shovel powered hope there aint to much snow in the pass....Still got time to get a couple more thousand km's in before old man winter fucks us in the shovelhead.us lol!!!  

Just not sure how I am gonna carry the git, but I guess I will finger a way.

Coop
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:58 am

I got a spare git for ya, don't risk soakin that ol Gibson, would be a crime! I would find something red and bad for your teeth and greet you with it!!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down