48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us

+4
kootenai
jmac
Dennman
sunnydog
8 posters

Go down

Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us Empty Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us

Post  sunnydog Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Fuckin Twinkie ridin hobbyists are startin to burn my britches...everybody ordering HTFU stickers but not paying attention to what it actually means....Whew okay I feel better now, just had to vent. Shovels Forever
sunny 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us Empty Re: Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us

Post  Dennman Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Yup -uh huh that's a fore shore! Quite a few times I,ve passed on makin a comment,w/ a similar opinion, to a post.Only a few fellas that I pay attention too now.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us Empty Whiners

Post  jmac Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:39 pm

I hear you there .It,s getting so you don,t dare post something and some of the stupid,s shit.Jmac

jmac

Back to top Go down

Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us Empty Re: Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us

Post  kootenai Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Dennman wrote:Yup -uh huh that's a fore shore! Quite a few times I,ve passed on makin a comment,w/ a similar opinion, to a post.Only a few fellas that I pay attention too now.
I know what ya mean...... im gonna spend winter in my shop,,i picked up some signals for the shovels frontend at the car show,,there not so fricken big like the lordco specials,,,,,and im going to keep picken on the 6 string coz now that im figuring stuff out,im really digging it,,,,
I scan the thread list and nothing perks the interest unless one of the brethren post up,,,,i dunno anymore,,,,
my main concern is to have my machine'' renewedgasketed'',,,,scratch (is that a real word???) and with luck I can actually take a good fuckin long ride and drop the fuck out of the mainstream vibe for a bit.....,,shovels rule!!! fuck the present and fuck the future ive left it behind!
ave a gooder dudes!cheers 
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:46 pm

"Fuck the future I've left it behind" damnit that's profound man, you gotta make that into a song if ya ain't already...and if ya haven't let's write one!!!
sunny 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:13 am

sunnydog wrote:"Fuck the future I've left it behind" damnit that's profound man, you gotta make that into a song if ya ain't already...and if ya haven't let's write one!!!
sunny 
kinda borrowed it from ozzy,,,(1974) just reworded it but same principal,, we can borrow it im sure the ozz man wouldn't mind,,,
ozzys went "" got no religion,dont need no friends,have all I want now,i don't need to pretend,dont try to reach me coz ill tear up your mind ive seen the future and ive left it behind.....Black Sabbath vol 4,,,,,,songs titeled  supernaught..
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 am

Ozzy is a wierd genius!

Yeah I shouldn't fret so much about the U.S. site, but it gets me down when I see clicky twink riding/shovel storing fuckers ganging up like mean high school girls on people and ideas!
I laugh at the clicks when they slam the "Hipsters"....hell every kid I've met in the last few years who's tryin' to make an old bike run, growing a neck beard and gettin' weird lookin' tattoo's reminds me of myself 20 years ago! The Hipsters I know are real gems, they're the next generation keepin' the old iron going, puttin' on swap meets to get cash and cheap parts to keep their dream alive....maintaining the real biker culture amongst the wealthy posers ridin' Chinese harleys! Fuck the Fuckin' Clicks! Not that I'm bitter. I'm w you Koot, time to do some woodsheddin' and re-establish the basis of this lifestyle
sunny 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:31 pm

I hear ya sunny! fuck em theres been a few times ive typed out a long winded rant in reply to some bullshit,then deleted it just due to the fact,why do I want to get caught up in cyber drama,,,,,its just a waste of bandwidth,,,
as for the next generation of old bike caretakers,,hats off to them for keeping these machines upright,,,,,
20,30,years from now there will be a different generation taking care of em,,,,,,as long as they do it right and keep the essence of it alive its all that matters,,
I hope my machines will be as loved and cared for as much as ive done,when I go the way of the dodo bird......
long live the generation gap that shares the common intrest,,,it keeps things from being boring...
ill keep surfin the u.s site to keep up on what the folks that matter to me is up to,,,,
and will put more time into this one,,,,
at least here I can post what the fuck ever and don't have to worry about getting ganged up on,,,
this is a site of people that I consider to be family to us,,,,and its far from mainstream,,,,,,(hope that sounds right I hate expressing thoughts through keyboard)
wow that was a lot of typing,,,,,,,,im gonna go get a load of firewood now and take in my mountains for awhile,,,they give me back my soul when im in em...
catch you folks l8ter.....cheers 
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:46 pm

I agree, have been there before, dont wanna get up in the drama...fuckin' mean ass bullshit...
Long live Shovels and those that truly love 'em.

Be safe cuttin' firewood Koot, stay outta the bight.Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us Chains11[/url]
sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us Empty Shovelhead parts for sale.

Post  Dennman Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:55 pm

That heading is from the US site.What REALLY Mad  pisses me off is wadein through the evo/twinky shit that gets posted in that section.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:58 pm

its no longer a shovel site it is a Harley site and with that comes the drama , our site needs new blood to make it more of a daily place , like Dennis said lots of looks no posts , how can we pick new blood with out bringing the drama, we all still use the .us site because there are still lots of real people there but now there are to many drama queens , whats the solution what say ye
Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:16 am

Dave, I think the basic rule that we all like to meet people face to face before inviting them in is a good one...everybody on this site has been met by a few or maybe all of the existing members, that puts a real face to people and some accountability behind it all....I like that, cuts down on keyboard commandos...and if somebody fucks up (insert my name here), people can say "well jeezus Carlos, your retarded twin is acting real funny, maybe he should be euthanized to save the group"geek 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:35 am

Solutions are needed for problems.We don't have problems.Rapid unchecked growth brings problems.As Sunny has said it's a face to face meeting by a few of the lads before additions are considered.Even at that i've heard mention that we were alittle too quick to admit new members.
Once all the winter-ready house tasks get done,i'm sure things will pick up here as the US site becomes even more unbearable.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us Empty Morning

Post  coopsta Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:23 pm

You ladies done all your bitchin yet LOL?
Hey whats red and bad for your teeth? A fuckin brick now shut the fuck up!!

Ya I agree the us site has some turd tampers without a doubt but there is some good folks there ass well so I mean whatchya gonna do....I sometimes like reading the drama...better than tv?
Like yo momma used to say....if you don't have anything nice to say, well shut your fuckin pie hole! Maybe just my momma?

Glad to see we are again doing some posting over here, this is a lot better spot for communication.

Stringtwang
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:04 pm

coopsta wrote:  You ladies done all your bitchin yet LOL?  
 Hey whats red and bad for your teeth?  A fuckin brick now shut the fuck up!!  

Ya I agree the us site has some turd tampers without a doubt but there is some good folks there ass well so I mean whatchya gonna do....I sometimes like reading the drama...better than tv?  
 Like yo momma used to say....if you don't have anything nice to say, well shut your fuckin pie hole!  Maybe just my momma?  

Glad to see we are again doing some posting over here, this is a lot better spot for communication.  

Stringtwang
Hey Carlos,Howsabout you update us on your hardtail chop project.It's the shits havein ta find out what you're up to by checkin that HOG site.

Oh and Carlos ,my dear departed Mom wouldn't know what a piehole is.Don't think it was noted as such in the Bible.

Last edited by Dennman on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Ooohhhh.......burn!!!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:00 am

heh,heh,heh,heh,,,,,,,,,,
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  h.d.ryder Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:11 pm

What`s red and bad for your teeth, A BRICK, That was fucken funny. I like it,
That one made me laugh.

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:10 pm

That Carlos is a hard fucker...don't cross him, he'll tell ya silly jokes till ya puke:sunny: 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Yeah,well he's doin it again. Twisted Evil I see cyclops  he has his trees and a bonus headlight for his chop build.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us Empty Well I had post a thanks

Post  coopsta Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:47 am

Yes I did post a nice thanks to Ernie in Oklahoma, that was good of him to toss in a headlight for my project, wasn't expecting that. He even knocked 20 off the original asking price of the trees to cover some shipping cause it ended up being a little more than we originally thought....Probably because he needed a little bigger box with the headlight, but still that was a very cool gesture.
Ya so my trees showed up and a nice headlight bucket!! I gotta round up a set of neck cups now so I can slap the front end together. A few odds and sods and the dirty bitch will be a roller and well I got an interesting call from a guy in Edmonton who I do not know but he has a 1980 shovel motor that was completely rebuilt according to him by George Welsh in Edmonton, and it has yet to be ran, and he has a bunch of shovel stuff, a couple ratchet top trannies and a maytag . He heard from a buddy of his that I was looking for parts so we are gonna hook up and make some deals. Just so happens this 4 spd frame is a 1980....what would be the chances that this was the motor that came out of this frame....that would be so fuckin freaky....I would freak the fuck out!!!

Coop
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:00 am

Well that's better!cheers Sounds like things are really goin along well.Post up a pic when ya get it rollin.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:36 pm

hey stringtwang!! ive got a brand new set of neck cups for my rigid project that I wont be using anytime soon,,,so your more than welcome to em,,,,,,,
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:29 pm

kootenai wrote:hey stringtwang!! ive got a brand new set of neck cups for my rigid project that I wont be using anytime soon,,,so your more than welcome to em,,,,,,,
 What "rigid project" might you be referrin to?
God on ya for offerin up the cups.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  zaac Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:39 pm

coopsta wrote:    Just so happens this 4 spd frame is a 1980....what would be the chances that this was the motor that came out of this frame....

That would be cool.

Pirate in the crow's nest yells "One enemy ship on the horizon."

Captain says, "Bring me my red shirt. That way if I'm injured in battle and bleeding my crew won't notice and fight on."

They win the battle.

Three days later the pirate in the crow's nest screams "TEN enemy ships on the horizon."

Captain says "Quick, bring me my brown pants."
zaac
zaac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:53 pm

quote="zaac"]
coopsta wrote:    Just so happens this 4 spd frame is a 1980....what would be the chances that this was the motor that came out of this frame....

That would be cool.

Pirate in the crow's nest yells "One enemy ship on the horizon."

Captain says, "Bring me my red shirt. That way if I'm injured in battle and bleeding my crew won't notice and fight on."

They win the battle.

Three days later the pirate in the crow's nest screams "TEN enemy ships on the horizon."

Captain says "Quick, bring me my brown pants." [/quote]         

Howdy zaac.How's things?
So what do ya figure black pants signify???
                        v
                        v
                        v
                        v

Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us <a href=Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us Sexypi10" />[
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:09 am

Dennman wrote:
kootenai wrote:hey stringtwang!! ive got a brand new set of neck cups for my rigid project that I wont be using anytime soon,,,so your more than welcome to em,,,,,,,
 What "rigid project" might you be referrin to?
God on ya for offerin up the cups.
that rigid sitting ontop of the t.v down stairs den,,,,its scattered all over the place around here,,,
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zaac Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:25 am

Dennman wrote:

Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us <a href=Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us Sexypi10" />[
Mmmm..... captain zaac likes that pirate.

she gave me her mind, she gave me her body...... but she gave it to anybody.

ac/dc
zaac
zaac

Back to top Go down

Gettin tired of the whining and bitching on shovelhead.us Empty You got the cups

Post  coopsta Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Damn i was just about to start looking for a set of cups. I had thought about putting in a set of 3 degree cups and see what that did for me, but maybe thats just gay? I think just stay with straight up and down shit and then stuff can't go wonky!!

Much appreciated Koot !! we could do some horse trading?

stringtwang
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:18 pm

we will figure out something coop,,,,no rush.............
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down