48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two things that make me happy...one that confounds me

Go down

Two things that make me happy...one that confounds me Empty Two things that make me happy...one that confounds me

Post  sunnydog on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:47 am

1. My Shovel and all it's incarnations, it seems endless the little changes that can be made, she wears many outfits my girl...here's the new/old 5 gal tanks I cleaned up and rattlecanned, spot welded emblem mounts on it this weekend, put the knuck/pan emblems on it

Two things that make me happy...one that confounds me Tankright2_zpsa28b2f02

2. I finally sold a Mesa Boogie amp I never seemed to use, was a nice tube jobbie but it just sat in the corner, so I broke down and listed it, got some cash and downsized/cheapsized to a cool little Fender tube amp, ended up w cash in hand after all said and done

Two things that make me happy...one that confounds me Fendersuperchamp_zps3e6c160f

3. The source of continuous joy and turmoil, my pet coyote, who likes to wake me up at 4:30 am because she's hungry! Well what can ya say....she's like a Shovel, I just can't quit her....my namesake

Two things that make me happy...one that confounds me Coyotecouch_zps7eacfc4c
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Two things that make me happy...one that confounds me Empty Re: Two things that make me happy...one that confounds me

Post  Dennman on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:14 pm

[quote="sunnydog"]1. My Shovel and all it's incarnations, it seems endless the little changes that can be made, she wears many outfits my girl...here's the new/old 5 gal tanks I cleaned up and rattlecanned, spot welded emblem mounts on it this weekend, put the knuck/pan emblems on it

Two things that make me happy...one that confounds me Tankright2_zpsa28b2f02

quote]
Forget about keepin an eye on the emblem.Best put vandal proof hardware on those 5 gal. beauties!Twisted Evil
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Two things that make me happy...one that confounds me Empty Re: Two things that make me happy...one that confounds me

Post  sunnydog on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:25 pm

LOL, gonna padlock 'em to the frame Denn!! I figger 250 miles between fills now, when highway riding. In town I'm sure less but hell I never ride in town.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:12 pm

sunnydog wrote:LOL, gonna padlock 'em to the frame Denn!!  I figger 250 miles between fills now, when highway riding.  In town I'm sure less but hell I never ride in town.
With my Super B feedin the 88" loaded ,I get max.170 mi.on my 5s. Actually think they're more like 4.7 gal. As a sidenote; on my trip my overall avg. was 39.7 mi./gal.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum