48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life or what they tell us we need

4 posters

Go down

Life or what they tell us we need  Empty Life or what they tell us we need

Post  Big Dave Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:47 am

As most know I was hurt back in 05 and lost pretty much everything including my credit . Well after 8 years of fighting and living and working like a dog I was rewarded with a pre approved mortgage up to 400k
So I just need to come up with 20k down payment , anyone want to own 5% of a house in this lovely part of the world Smile

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Life or what they tell us we need  Empty Re: Life or what they tell us we need

Post  sunnydog Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:57 am

Well congrats Dave, and hope you find something real nice for a new home...make sure ya post some pics of prospective places, you need the boys here to make sure it passes 66-84 mustard LOL!
Yep, BC can damn near break a mans will, tryin' to get by with the highly taxed livin' out here. But the backdrop is sure worth it, rode thru a rainstorm yesterday, right into the nicest evening you could imagine.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:50 am

Thanks its been a long haul
should be able to score something around $350k , trouble is i would like some property but out here water is bad so people put in a cistern and haul water , thats not for me so town it is , will make sure it has something to use as a shop though drunken

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Life or what they tell us we need  Empty Damn houses are pricey

Post  coopsta Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Houses are right out of hand for prices. I know I would never pay that much for a damn place. I am too bloody cheap lol. Not a big fan of northern alberta either. You would be better off in souther alberta any ways. The weather is nicer and the prices are cheaper.

Not trying to discourage you just saying there are cheaper places to live and carrying a 350k mortgage will certainly keep you house poor
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Its all about the job , right now house prices are rising about 15% per year with a forcasted 10 year growth , i have no intension of retiring here but with rentals running $2200 per month you might as well pay $2000 a month to something you own and if the prices keep going up i can bail in a few years

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Very true Dave, you'd just be payin someone elses mortgage...might as well buy and then flip if you decide to move, at the very least yer probably gonna live rent free for the time you were there if you can flip it for 10-15 points more. Heh heh, where I'm livin, its droppin by 10 points a year.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakerattlenroll Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Big Dave wrote:Its all about the job , right now house prices are rising about 15% per year with a forcasted 10 year growth , i have no intension of retiring here but with rentals running $2200 per month you might as well pay $2000 a month to something you own and if the prices keep going up i can bail in a few years

Dave

This ..Good planning
Shakerattlenroll
Shakerattlenroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down