48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happiness is a warm shovel!!

Go down

Happiness is a warm shovel!!   Empty Happiness is a warm shovel!!

Post  coopsta on Wed May 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Not much going on at work today so I went for a little run and took a pic to prove to you that the shovel is running pretty swell. Looks like a sunny day in southern alberta, but all around me there were dirty dark clouds getting ready to dump another bucket on us.
I may have stuck a new seat on the bitch, as well as jewelry. Been trying to make up with her since the softail left the garage last year.....she is getting over it but she is still bitter!! Rolling Eyes

https://2img.net/h/i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab314/coopsta_01/photo-3_zps6300022d.jpg
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Happiness is a warm shovel!!   Empty Re: Happiness is a warm shovel!!

Post  Dennman on Wed May 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Well at least the roads are dry.Been pissin rain here for days.Still tryin to get 500 mi. on mine so I can do an oil and filter change.Spent my time today clearin a 100+' cottonwood off the back yard.Damn things can't stand up on there own!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Wed May 29, 2013 9:31 pm

She's a purty bitch!! So ummm...what's the story w that knuck in yer pic line on photobucket? sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Happiness is a warm shovel!!   Empty Oh the knuckle and a pan story to tell

Post  coopsta on Thu May 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Ya thats the photos I took of that knuckle a buddy was thinking of purchasing in the winter....he wanted me to come up and place a value on it cause neither he or the guy that owned it knew what the bikes value should be set at....it is a bastardized cobbled together thing, in pretty decent shape though, and it was fun to go and have a look at for sure. It had mismatched cases, with pan cylinders and knuckle top end. The guy that put it together did a nice job with it though.

I was just on kijiji calgary a couple days ago and seen an add for a 1960 FL "police special". So the guy puts up some photos and in the add it says original 1960 FL with S&S cases and a super E. I emailed him cause there is some discrepancies with the description and the photos....namely the bike having a wishbone frame. So I said to him "how is this registered as a 1960 FL do you still have the original cases, cause they stopped making rigids in 57 and wishbones ended in around early 50's I think...he responds with its FL not an FLH...I again asked him about the frame and wanted and explanation about the registration...he got pissy and told me he bought the bike 2 months ago and didn't want a history of harleys and if I wasn't going to buy it he had lots of guys that would so leave him alone.....

Well I thought that was kinda rude....lol? If you are selling something maybe you should have a clue what you are selling but maybe thats just me?
Stringtwang
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Fri May 31, 2013 12:53 am

I think 55 was the last year for the wishbone....
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum