48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone familiar with a magazine called "Wrench"

Go down

Anyone familiar with a magazine called "Wrench" Empty Anyone familiar with a magazine called "Wrench"

Post  coopsta on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:39 am

Just seen it today on a magazine rack and checked it out. Kind of a magazine devoted to chops and wrenching on old iron. Its a new magazine from the guys that do easyrider. There is some old easyrider articles from the 70's and 80's and some fiction. Lots of good photos of bikes and I thought the format was pretty cool. It has the feel of the old easyrider mags from back in the day, the format that made that mag popular. This was the 3rd issue and they only put out 4 mags a year so far. Keep an eye out for it and check it out, I like the direction its going.
Stringtwang shovelthang!!
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Anyone familiar with a magazine called "Wrench" Empty Re: Anyone familiar with a magazine called "Wrench"

Post  sunnydog on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:45 am

I will look out for it Stringtwang...like readin' these things while on hockey weekends followin the youngsters around. sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Anyone familiar with a magazine called "Wrench" Empty Re: Anyone familiar with a magazine called "Wrench"

Post  Denistheshovelmenace on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Yup..................haven't bought a mag in years. Saw that one and got a loaner from the store. Decent, called them up and got a sub.
Denistheshovelmenace
Denistheshovelmenace

Back to top Go down

Anyone familiar with a magazine called "Wrench" Empty Really?

Post  coopsta on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:07 pm

There isn't any thing in there for twinks? At least not that I have seen anyways LMAO!!!
Twisted Evil

coonskin stringtwang
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Denistheshovelmenace on Wed May 01, 2013 8:39 am

Guess I'll be hearing that for a while lol
Denistheshovelmenace
Denistheshovelmenace

Back to top Go down

Anyone familiar with a magazine called "Wrench" Empty I couldn't help myself buddy!!!

Post  coopsta on Wed May 01, 2013 3:21 pm

You posted right after we had that conversation so I couldn't help myself but to toss that at you!!
Cool
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum