48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of province motorcycle inspection

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Out of province motorcycle inspection - Page 2 Empty Well that blows

Post  coopsta on Thu May 23, 2013 1:50 pm

But they did have reflectors on bikes in 81 LOL, for sure they did, even though all mine "fell off" along with the signal lights so I don't know what to tell ya ossiffer!!
I am actually suprised at how little I get hassled about signals, been pulled over a few times in BC as well and never have even been questioned or inquired about lack of signals. Only thing I have ever been questioned about was my lack of daytime running lights. I get pulled over last year, guy asks me if I know why he pulled me over, I said I dunno? He says you don't have daytime running lights? I laughed and said I don't have to have them, he got all puffy and says yes you do, I said well this bike is all original and in 84 there wasn't any laws regarding that so to bad so sad.....he got all confused and I said shit this bike is older than you so no lights required, he had no response but was not going to believe me then says well let me see the registration, Well I don't have it with me, ...how do I know this is an older harley then? I said well look at the side of the bike, its got a kicker on it, how many fucking twinkies you see with kick starts on them.....more confusion on his face LOL, well let me see you drivers license then, well I don't have that either LMAO!!!...thats when he just shook his head and walked away!!!!
So the old moral to the story if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance just buffalo them with your bullshit!!!!

Stringtwang affraid
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Out of province motorcycle inspection - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of province motorcycle inspection

Post  sunnydog on Thu May 23, 2013 3:05 pm

You slipped him a mickey didn't ya Twang?

Hey Wade, why not take it to that guy Dave used if and when you ever get to Garlic City. Hell, ride the thing down there some nice weekend and get him to do the inspection. FTLF's (fuck those local fucks). Makes me wanna get my inspectors license so I can be a cock for no reason, I'm way too nice. sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Out of province motorcycle inspection - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of province motorcycle inspection

Post  Shakerattlenroll on Thu May 23, 2013 9:40 pm

sunnydog wrote:You slipped him a mickey didn't ya Twang?

Hey Wade, why not take it to that guy Dave used if and when you ever get to Garlic City. Hell, ride the thing down there some nice weekend and get him to do the inspection. FTLF's (fuck those local fucks). Makes me wanna get my inspectors license so I can be a cock for no reason, I'm way too nice. sunny

about 4 hour drive lol Shocked
Shakerattlenroll
Shakerattlenroll

Back to top Go down

Out of province motorcycle inspection - Page 2 Empty HA HA LMAO

Post  coopsta on Thu May 23, 2013 9:59 pm

sunnydog wrote:You slipped him a mickey didn't ya Twang?

if and when you ever get to Garlic City. sunny

Well I should have, the puzzled look on his face was priceless......you know you frustrated someone beyond their capacity when they just tell you to get lost, I don't want to deal with your shit anymore!!!! lol.....I get that a lot? Do you think its me? Some....err, most people just don't get me i guess LMAO!!

Stringtwang frustration thang!! affraid
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Thu May 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Stringtwang don't change, your one of a kind....say we won't have any trouble at the border will we? jocolor
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakerattlenroll on Fri May 24, 2013 9:34 am

sunnydog wrote:Stringtwang don't change, your one of a kind....say we won't have any trouble at the border will we? jocolor

Hahahahahahah..........Wait till you all get searched Shocked
Shakerattlenroll
Shakerattlenroll

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Fri May 24, 2013 5:36 pm

I'm gonna make sure I put on clean shorts that mornin...that's all I'm sayin...my mama didn't raise no fool clown Maybe that hot chick border guard will strip search me....bitch!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakerattlenroll on Fri May 24, 2013 6:53 pm

She will a$$rape you with her glock.......omg
Shakerattlenroll
Shakerattlenroll

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Fri May 24, 2013 8:12 pm

bend over and say awwww hippy!!!!!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Sat May 25, 2013 7:52 am

That's when I make a run for it, pants around my ankles, strait into the Moyie River!! sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Sat May 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Here's a short vid of me makin a run for the water

Out of province motorcycle inspection - Page 2 DX23dxS_zpsf1ac4c58
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakerattlenroll on Sat May 25, 2013 8:11 pm

sunnydog wrote:Here's a short vid of me makin a run for the water

Out of province motorcycle inspection - Page 2 DX23dxS_zpsf1ac4c58

Dam I had no idea you were into adult films Shocked
Shakerattlenroll
Shakerattlenroll

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Sat May 25, 2013 8:59 pm

I dabbled in it...this was my debut I used it as a demo when selling my services...I didn't make much money. scratch
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakerattlenroll on Sat May 25, 2013 9:06 pm

sunnydog wrote:I dabbled in it...this was my debut I used it as a demo when selling my services...I didn't make much money. scratch
I must say its kind of an odd way to give head, and usualy its the womans job Wink
Shakerattlenroll
Shakerattlenroll

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Sat May 25, 2013 9:26 pm

that's fricken funny!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Sat May 25, 2013 11:19 pm

sunnydog wrote:I dabbled in it...this was my debut I used it as a demo when selling my services...I didn't make much money. scratch

Yup !! I'd say your all washed up.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Out of province motorcycle inspection - Page 2 Empty I think you coud have made a good living

Post  coopsta on Sun May 26, 2013 1:52 pm

It seems to me you have skills......mad skills.....
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Sun May 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Wade, I apologize this thread has drifted so far off course (in my defense it started when you mentioned a$$ rape with a pistol LMAO)...
So what's the story with the inspection?
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakerattlenroll on Sun May 26, 2013 5:21 pm

sunnydog wrote:Wade, I apologize this thread has drifted so far off course (in my defense it started when you mentioned a$$ rape with a pistol LMAO)...
So what's the story with the inspection?

Hahahahaha ...I don't care about the thread...I was out putting miles on her Laughing
Passed Friday , plated insured and getting used Smile
Shakerattlenroll
Shakerattlenroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum